Crazies in N Dakota get there Butts whooped - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Crazies in N Dakota get there Butts whooped

This is a discussion on Crazies in N Dakota get there Butts whooped within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Medic33 how would you feel if someone wanted to put a gas/oil pipeline under your house? through your yard or under the ...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree98Likes

Thread: Crazies in N Dakota get there Butts whooped

Quote Originally Posted by Medic33 View Post
    how would you feel if someone wanted to put a gas/oil pipeline under your house? through your yard or under the play ground at the school your kids go to?
    the main problem is native American are tired of being pushed aside every time someone wants to use their land or a portion of it , that land was given to them and promised in writing -remember genocide and sterilization was practiced on native Americans up through the 1990's- That fight is not about a pipe line it is about space and the native Americans loose ground each time they have a right to live the way the grandfathers did traditionally.
    water is life assclown and they depend on that lake for food and drinking since the gov just had to dam the river and move them off their land once and that still hasn't been paid for yet as promised. by putting a pipe line under it and through it they kill half the fish population.
    it is not the tribe's land..... it is on private and federal land... and the tribe will be getting their water from SD...... any more myth's to perpetuate ???
    Slippy, stowlin, RUSH25 and 1 others like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    Seems like they originally planned to go under the Missouri somewhere near Bismarck but when concerns of water pollution surfaced they rerouted the pipeline. I guess the water doesn't pollute nearly as bad on Indian reservations.
    In a goodwill gesture to end the protests, maybe the government could pass out typhoid infested blankets to the water soaked Indian protesters. It worked pretty well the first time.
    it's not on the reservation!!!!!!! learn the facts!
    stowlin, RUSH25 and Urinal Cake like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I am with the the protesters! I am with those who are standing up for their land and their families. I am with those who are for their homes and their planned futures, regardless of what the government thinks!

Those troops, sound machines and rubber bullets will be aimed at you, one day.
    they are protesting on PRIVATE LAND!!! owned by ranchers and farmers.... the pipeline DOES NOT GO ON THE RESERVATION!!!
    Slippy, RUSH25 and Urinal Cake like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

If we don't stand with others who stand on their property, how can we ask others to stand for us when we stand on our property?

We stand together.
    They are standing on OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........
    Slippy, RUSH25 and Urinal Cake like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

All I have to say is , they picked there fight and now they have to deal with the out come . I don't feel sorry for them .
    stowlin and Urinal Cake like this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I don't know the details so I'll do some research but the first question is: Is this Federal Land (Reservations) that these people are defending or Privately owned land.

If its a Reservation, then its not their land, its mine. I do not agree with the Feds owning any land and I damn sure don't agree with the Reservations even existing. They are nothing but another welfare program.
    The entire lake/river and all the land that touches it is owned by the Army Corps of Engineers... the reservation is South of the pipeline.. the land they are protesting is either Taxpayer or privately owned by ranchers... some of it is even owned by the pipeline company itself!! the rioters are trying to stop a pipeline on OTHER PEOPLE'S LAND!!
    Slippy, Urinal Cake and 7052 like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

they purposefully avoided putting the pipeline on the reservation!! Crazies in N Dakota get there Butts whooped-2300-ndpipelinemap-v2.jpg
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

I am with the the protesters! I am with those who are standing up for their land and their families. I am with those who are for their homes and their planned futures, regardless of what the government thinks!

Those troops, sound machines and rubber bullets will be aimed at you, one day.
    The Jackasses you stand with SPRAY PAINTED THE WWII MEMORIAL TO PROTEST THE PIPELINE!!
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Urinal Cake likes this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Thanks @ND_ponyexpress_

It also appears that these so called "protestors" used oil and gas to travel to ND to protest. Hypocrites every one of them.

Two of my neighboring land owners have a gas pipeline that runs through their property. The gas company does a very good job of maintaining the strip of land (approx 75 yards wide) that runs through their property. One of my neighbors hunts the pipeline and has harvested many a deer on this strip of land. Other than a few small Pipeline signs set at intervals, you really cannot tell that a gas pipeline even exists underground.
    stowlin and Urinal Cake like this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links