Voter ID
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Voter ID

This is a discussion on Voter ID within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Listening to a local radio commentator this morning, he was commenting on our voter ID law here in Wisconsin, personally I'm all for it, his ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Voter ID

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be

Voter ID

Listening to a local radio commentator this morning, he was commenting on our voter ID law here in Wisconsin, personally I'm all for it, his comment was that it disenfranchised democrats and favored republicans, my question is, why would more difficult for a democrat to get and ID then a republican, they drive cars, fly, buy beer and brandy, rent cars, this is just a few examples where you need ID, why can't they get one to vote? Am I missing something here? It was said that the ID law is why Hillary lost Wisconsin. Sorry, I'm not buying it, but then again, I'm a member of the Basket of Deplorable's
    RedLion and Slippy like this.

Democrats feel justified having non citizens, felons and the dead vote. Keeping the election as one vote per eligible voter is unfair. Why not have "your" people voting 4, 5 or more times in different precincts where more democratic votes are needed or not questioned with 110 percent turn out.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

As said, not requiring ID allows for fraud and the left needs fraud to get any political office. I would love to see Trump and the GOP congress "nuclear" through a law requiring an ID to vote. In MN anyone can get a state ID for 50 cents. Subsidize it if necessary, but require an ID.
    Sonya and Oddcaliber like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The bit about it impacting the poor most is bull crap. The poor get welfare, and you must have ID to collect welfare.

Totally agree! Another benefit would be a more accurate vote count. If 100000 people vote there best be only 100000 votes to count.
    RedLion likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyas View Post
    The bit about it impacting the poor most is bull crap. The poor get welfare, and you must have ID to collect welfare.
    Absolutely correct. It really takes some effort, paper work and ID to get welfare. Public housing/section 8 housing required state ID, birth certificate and other documentation pertaining to identification.

Banned

When I vote here in GA I always have to show ID. It's only common since to use an ID to discourage vote fraud.
    Oddcaliber likes this.

As far as I'm concerned, no ID no vote!

And if I were one of these so called "disenfranchised minorities" I would say to the democraps; "So you think I'm too stupid to figure out how get an ID? Go to hell, my vote is NOT going democrat!"

But most of them are apparently too stupid to figure out how to get an ID because I see many black and hispanic advocates on TV stating how difficult it is for minorities to get IDs.

So I hope this Congress introduces a Bill that becomes Law called the "If You are too STUPID to get an ID, well you are too STUPID to VOTE" Act of 2017...
    Last edited by Slippy; 11-16-2016 at 05:29 PM.
    SGG and Maol9 like this.

A rerun...

rstanek and Slippy like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Robi, good video, does the black population realize they are being targeted by the very people who say they advocate for them, using the black population to advance an illegal agenda of voter fraud by saying they are to ignorant to get a voter ID, that's crazy, when will people wake up?
    Slippy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links