Savage Reports: UH OH
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Savage Reports: UH OH within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Savage just blurted out on his talk show that Trump's website no longer references stopping people from questionable countries being allowed to enter the United ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Savage Reports: UH OH

Savage just blurted out on his talk show that Trump's website no longer references stopping people from questionable countries being allowed to enter the United States.

GOD tell me he's not going to start reneging on his promises in the first week?

I just looked on his web site , I didn't see anything about that report .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Well we are saddled with him for 4 years. Let us keep a watchful eye on Mr Trump as we should on all politicians. Remember: the other choice was the beast. It would take a hell of a lot for me to exclaim "worse than the Beast"! Savage Reports:  UH OH-hillary-truth.jpg
    stowlin and A Watchman like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Savage just blurted out on his talk show that Trump's website no longer references stopping people from questionable countries being allowed to enter the United States.

GOD tell me he's not going to start reneging on his promises in the first week?
    It's still there.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/immigration/
    Sasquatch, Maol9 and stowlin like this.

Read the article,Trump has a game plan to get rid of a lot of illegals.
    stowlin likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

I personally don't think we are going to see something like "The Great Wall of China" spanning from point A to point B.

I think it will be sections of different kinds of walls/fences, along with state of the art surveillance and a border patrol that is allowed to do their jobs.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I personally don't think we are going to see something like "The Great Wall of China" spanning from point A to point B.

I think it will be sections of different kinds of walls/fences, along with state of the art surveillance and a border patrol that is allowed to do their jobs.
    Just allowing the Border Patrol to do their job will be a tremendous boost. People crossing over have to pay to do so and I imagine it's not cheap. Sending them back without the chance to make more money will hurt them where it counts most, in the wallet.
    Mad Trapper likes this.

You do understand he must start choosing his word better. This is not a game or a joke.
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    You are right: "6. Suspend the issuance of visas to any place where adequate screening cannot occur, until proven and effective vetting mechanisms can be put into place."

Not sure what savage was smoking at the end of his show today - sorry.

I aint had to suffer through Dr. Savages bs since they kicked him off WBAP. They replaced him with a far more articulate conservative named Rick Roberts. Try him some time. Very smart young feller.
    Rick Roberts | WBAP-AM
    A Watchman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links