Canadian Police Shooting - What Happened Here?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Canadian Police Shooting - What Happened Here? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; So I was cruising the news and ran across this story; Policeman in Canadian teen shooting charged in killing | Fox News I saw "Subject ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Canadian Police Shooting - What Happened Here?

Banned

So I was cruising the news and ran across this story;

Policeman in Canadian teen shooting charged in killing | Fox News

I saw "Subject armed with knife, got shot, cop charged with second degree murder". ??? How's that?

Then I went to YouTube and watched this;

And went "Yep. Second Degree Murder." Perhaps they should have tried the TASER. ..BEFORE you shot him 9 times, not after.

Yes, the "crackling sound" you hear AFTER the guy was shot, was a TASER.

Wow.

So many cops there bobbing back and forth it's like Meerkat Manor when they saw a scary bird!

Attachment 2499

At first I thought maybe he had a hostage, or charged one of the officers. But he was on that bus alone, and at some distance from the officers. I also don't know what crime(s) he committed before this started filming. This does seem incredibly unjustified, why not taser him first? And nine shots, really?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I don't know about the Canadians but the US Supreme Court has made it pretty plain that in cases like this Police cannot close the distance to create the eminent threat. I've been in this field for a looooong time and this one seems like excessive force to me. If he is alone in the bus holding a knife, why not just negotiate? If he comes out and charges someone let him have it.
    bigdogbuc and longrider like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I don't know about the Canadians but the US Supreme Court has made it pretty plain that in cases like this Police cannot close the distance to create the eminent threat. I've been in this field for a looooong time and this one seems like excessive force to me. If he is alone in the bus holding a knife, why not just negotiate? If he comes out and charges someone let him have it.
    Right? That's exactly what I said when I watched this. This guy is going to prison.

Canadians are retarded.

I don't understand why the policeman felt the need to shoot him (let alone nine times!) he was on the bus alone, not close enough to anyone to cause any harm to anyone 'cept perhaps himself. I think the cop just freaked out under pressure.
    Meangreen likes this.

This was a no shoot situation because he was not threatening anyone and he wasn't a threat to the police because of the stairs and the amount of other officers. Canadians are retarded. There was other alternatives.
    bigdogbuc and Moonshinedave like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Meangreen View Post
    This was a no shoot situation because he was not threatening anyone and he wasn't a threat to the police because of the stairs and the amount of other officers. Canadians are retarded. There was other alternatives.
    And they think Detroit's dangerous. Note to Self: Don't carry a knife on Canadian Street Car. They'll shoot you. Check.
    Meangreen likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    no shit why not just like shut the door and let his ass stew in there till he's ready to come out.
    bigdogbuc, ekim and longrider like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links