You question the candidates
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on You question the candidates within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; We have a fairly smart group of knuckleheads here on this site. So here's the scenario- we, the members of Preppers Forum are the audience ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: You question the candidates

Super Moderator

We have a fairly smart group of knuckleheads here on this site. So here's the scenario- we, the members of Preppers Forum are the audience at a town hall debate with HRC and Trump. You get to ask only one of the candidates one question. Who do you ask and what do you ask them?

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I am thinking the only way I will get a truthful answer out the Beast is with a baseball bat in one of Oblunders smoke filled deal making back rooms.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

There are reports you had to return property from the white house after you left, and then again after you left the State Department; do you deny these reports? Why did you feel the need to take the people's property and how come you weren't charged with theft?
    Sasquatch likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Donald' what is the difference between an investigation and an audit? How come you always get audited and she always gets investigated?
    Sasquatch, Robie and A Watchman like this.

I'd ask Cankles if her and Billy Bob have ever shared a woman - maybe one of Bill's 13 year old conquests ....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Mr Trump - as you say that you have been audited by the IRS every year for decades and that the tax code requires multiple lawyers to decipher, why don't you support a flat tax system?
    6811, Slippy and Maine-Marine like this.
    Hell, anyone can do that. Hold my beer and I'll show you

I need to know why all of a sudden trump is now a Republican after being a life long Lib.?? Changing to a Rep in 2012 after you figured you may run for president doesn't cut it.

Years of supporting and donating funds to the most hated libs like Hillary, Reed and Polsei etc. Being best buds, praising her accomplishments and having hildobeast at your wedding. Let alone supporting a weapons ban but now your an NRA endorsed candidate. I need an answer on your change of political beliefs. Otherwise it just a scam and trump is full of crap and the elites played us once again.
    6811, Slippy and Maol9 like this.

Trump - Give me three reasons and a political game plan to back each one up, as to why I should trust your intentions.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    I need to know why all of a sudden trump is now a Republican after being a life long Lib.?? Changing to a Rep in 2012 after you figured you may run for president doesn't cut it.

Years of supporting and donating funds to the most hated libs like Hillary, Reed and Polsei etc. Being best buds, praising her accomplishments and having hildobeast at your wedding. Let alone supporting a weapons ban but now your an NRA endorsed candidate. I need an answer on your change of political beliefs. Otherwise it just a scam and trump is full of crap and the elites played us once again.
    I just hope trump has really changed. I was very much pro government, anti gun, Democrat when I arrived in this country. But things changed when I was introduced to the US Constitution. I fell in love with it. Made me realize how it is to be a free American. Being born and raised in dictatorial government in Asia, I was fed with lies about the government being always right and how I should always obey them, no questions asked. Also, the ever famous lie that civilians don't need guns because the government is always there to protect me. Never again....

I would ask trump if he would be true to his word and prosecute the screachin witch. We need to rid the government of corruption. We need to turn this country around and follow the Constitution to the letter.
    Maol9 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    We have a fairly smart group of knuckleheads here on this site. So here's the scenario- we, the members of Preppers Forum are the audience at a town hall debate with HRC and Trump. You get to ask only one of the candidates one question. Who do you ask and what do you ask them?

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    To Trump;

If you are elected and you do not start building a wall on the Southern US Border in the first month you will be the biggest freakin' liar and should resign then suck start a shotgun.

To HRC;

If you want my vote, you should suck start a shotgun on national TV right here right now.
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links