Hillary's America - Stealing America
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Hillary's America - Stealing America within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Who plans to see this at the theaters now? The stealing of America, the secret agenda of the Democratic Party....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Hillary's America - Stealing America

Who plans to see this at the theaters now? The stealing of America, the secret agenda of the Democratic Party.

Maol9, Slippy and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I believe that sir is a must see.

Problem is, the duped won't watch it. Therefore it is up to us to take them and duct tape them in their stadium seat and super glue their eyes open, trust me we owe them at least this.

Start with the matinee causes it's gonna take at least three showings for them to get a glimmer.

Stupid is as stupid does... and they have been doing stupid a long long time!
    A Watchman likes this.

I saw it this weekend with the wife and boy. 90% was stuff I knew. My son was very surprised as this stuff is not taught in school.. A real eye opener for a 17 year old. Ida B Wells was an individual I was unaware of. I thought that D'SOuza could have delved deeper into the questionable past of the Clintons. Perhaps prison is somewhere he does not want to go again.
    A Watchman likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I doubt I'll go to the theater but I'll put in on our Netflix list for sure.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Super Moderator

Quick question from the dumb hairy guy- why didn't they just steal during the eight years Obama was/is in office?

Follow up question- what exactly are they stealing from America? Well, besides our constitutional rights?
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Won't see it in the theaters. Haven't been to one of those in years. I will check it out on Netflix tho
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The Theft of America

As noted before, I am a lifelong student of the Clinton agenda. I took my wife to see "Hillary's America" yesterday afternoon with an agenda myself.

My intent was to let my wife follow the story of the Clintons' herself and be more aware of what she is witnessing firsthand, allowing her to form her own opinions versus being spoon fed by me. I was not disappointed.

The hour and a half documentary was not at all what I expected though, perhaps it was even more. It was portrayed from the eyes of minorities with a very casual delivery that I thought communicated the intent very well. Instead of focusing entirely on the sins of the Clinton duo, it began by demonstrating how Obama has weakened America in his 8 year reign. The storyline was effective in noting the downsizing of the US military to a several decade low, damaging the ability to enact US foreign policies abroad, the destruction of our lives here in our homeland by attacking our rights and liberties, and the assault on the economic well being of the citizen's of America.

In reality, the documentary is not so much about the Clinton's, but rather the agenda they have participated in as career criminals. An agenda that starts with the Democratic party and Andrew Jackson. A strong point is made that the Democratic party has had a long running agenda to prosper off of minorities by keeping them hostage to their environment, while portraying themselves as the champion of the down trodden and the working class. A historical timeline of Democratic party manipulation is then portrayed in a negative light demonstrating how it has benefited the elite. The Clinton's are then introduced as the heirs to this evil scheme, with a brief storyline of their rise to power through deceit and illegal activities.

I will close with two points:

The theater audience was white and 45 years of age and up. Will this story reach the minorities, who are now this Nation's majority?
    You (we) are next, The agenda to perpetrate the same agenda against the middle class is already in motion. You are witnessing it.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Yesterday we rode in a Make wish foundation ride to raise money for the Children. Not a dime went to Hillary and Bill Clinton pocket. Every penny that went to charities they are involved in was stolen. America is ok with that and all the other crimes Clintons both have committed . America will get what it has coming.
    Prepared One and A Watchman like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I will not waste my time on this movie for it just may be supporting hillawitch's cause .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter View Post
    I will not waste my time on this movie for it just may be supporting hillawitch's cause .
    I doubt seriously if Dinesh D'Souza is involved with anything remotely supporting Clinton or most democrats.
    Maol9 and A Watchman like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links