Gotten love Trump for saying things like this - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gotten love Trump for saying things like this

This is a discussion on Gotten love Trump for saying things like this within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Johnson will not be elected. We need a proper nominee for SCOTUS, and that can only be done by the President. Think about that--- the ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Gotten love Trump for saying things like this

Johnson will not be elected.
    We need a proper nominee for SCOTUS, and that can only be done by the President.
    Think about that--- the 2nd is at stake, hell, the Constitution is at stake!
    Sasquatch likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by beach23bum View Post
    I can't vote for him, he's always changing his mind, today says one thing and another a different story. Johnson might be my vote if it were today.
    So Kaine and Fabel for you 2016? How did that Kaine thing work out in Virginia anyway?

Hey
    Since you asked about what Kaine has done for Virginny-
    I thought that his issue was the car tax, but was corrected, that was Gilmore -Gilmore did run for Prez but I bet you never heard of him. I cannot think of a single thing Kaine did, sort of like having an empty chair, it's ok unless you really need the guy to do something. I do know - through his emails that he desperately wants to drop bombs in Syria, on both sides fighting the civil war. He can't pick a side.

About this Johnson guy-the Libertarian right? He has stated that he will stop using drugs if he gets elected, so he can be sharp.

Now, I understand that you might not like the Trumpster's abrasive personality, but you would rather vote for a fellow who admits that he's on drugs? He's a pot head.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Gary Johnson said he stopped using pot due to the nature of the presidency but not because it made his lazy. do you ever come home and have a drink, that's basically the same thing. I have never tried or used pot or any other drug, but thats on me as a person to decide and not the government.

Hi, or should I say High,

dailycaller.com/2016/03/21/gary-johnson-revealed-the-last-time-he-used-marijuana/

I agree with you, it should be legalized, you should roll up a big fattie if you want, but I'm not a 1 issue voter, and from the pic in the article he looks high as hell-at a campaign event. So Trumpster has a personality like 400 grit sandpaper so you wanna vote for the pothead? He won't be changing his opinion on the issues because he can't remember what he said,short term memory problems, ya know. Oh and he is the CEO of Cannabis Sativa Inc.
    Maybe he needs a campaign song, how bout this one-

"Up in smoke is where my money goes
    in my lungs and sometimes up my nose
    if troubled times begin to bother me
    I just take a toke and all my cares go up in smoke" (Cheech and Chong)

When I heard the media buy Hilda's diversion from the hack by blaming the hacker instead of her cronies I thought they'd resonate. Trumps retort was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post

I can't vote for him, he's always changing his mind, today says one thing and another a different story. Johnson might be my vote if it were today.
    There are only two people in this race such as they are. Granted, they are miserable choices but only two realistic choices. You can vote for Elvis Presley if that satisfies your conscience and allows you to sleep at night......or at least until they come and take your second and first amendments away. I am betting on the unknown devil. The known devil is no choice at all.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Gary Johnson said he stopped using pot due to the nature of the presidency but not because it made his lazy. do you ever come home and have a drink, that's basically the same thing. I have never tried or used pot or any other drug, but thats on me as a person to decide and not the government.
    In my experience, it is not the same thing. In my younger years, I hung out with a group of musicians. After work, we would all go to the house. They would smoke their pot, and I would drink my bourbon (shout out to Slippy!). After awhile, they would all fall asleep with cannibas dreams in their heads. I would be awake and wired with my bourbon in hand. I concluded that potheads are boring and incapable of real action. I would rather have a drinker in the WH than a damn pothead.
    Slippy likes this.

Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links