An announcement to N. Korea from the POTUS
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on An announcement to N. Korea from the POTUS within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; This thread was triggered by Juggernaut's thread "North Korea vows to nuke U.S". I think I would like to see a POTUS who would go ...

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Dr. Prepper
  • 1 Post By JAGER
  • 5 Post By Meangreen

Thread: An announcement to N. Korea from the POTUS

This thread was triggered by Juggernaut's thread "North Korea vows to nuke U.S".

I think I would like to see a POTUS who would go to the world and make an announcement to N. Korea in person. In a very calm, quiet, dignified manor he could say something like this:

"The United States of America understands the frustration of N. Korea in it's inability to join the rest of the world's efforts to maintain a peaceful co-existance and we also realize that your close association with communist China has suppressed your ability to feed your citizens, to achieve some level of freedom of your citizens, and to become a contributing member of the Asian continent. This is truly regretful.

We are very much aware that you have made many idle threats to your neighbors to the south and to the USA over the years and we have witnessed your inability to follow through with any of these threats. It is this inability that puzzles the USA as to why a country such as yours would make this latest threat to send nuclear warheads to the US held territories.

Please explain to the world, Mr. Kim Jong Un, why N. Korea would want to commit suicide and cause so much death and total destruction to yourselves and to your people with your threatened pre-emptive nuclear strike. Are you really that stupid?"
    GTGallop likes this.

Obama saying that would be about the only way I would like him!
    GTGallop likes this.
    Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.
    George S. Patton.

Obama commented and said hes not into chesthumping. Wuss 100%

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Watching Obama dealing with hostile countries is like watching a kid getting his lunch money stolen by a bunch of other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AsteroidX View Post
    Obama commented and said hes not into chesthumping. Wuss 100%
    Did he really say that?

I'd prefer a different speech.

In a new accord, with Russia and China, the three nations have decided to conduct nuclear weapons test. Good bye a north Korea. We won't miss you, but we'll be studying the fall out and such for decades in your honor.

Quote Originally Posted by JAGER View Post
    Obama saying that would be about the only way I would like him!
    I got better odds of seeing the 3rd coming of Christ than I do of that happening with Obama or any democrat president. Yeah I know we have been waiting for thousands of years for the 2nd coming to happen and thats exactly my point! Given the moderates that the Republicans have put forth in elections lately Im not sure even they would be too likely to make that announcement.

Now were I the President...Id speak softly and carry a big stick. Further more I would be quiet willing to use that big stick and put an exclaimation point on the end of it should it become neccessary! While there is no need for violence if your gonna go - Go big or stay home.

The sooner we mush room the north the sooner we can bring our 30,000 troops in the south home. I
    don't mind standing by allies but this "$!%^" has gone on too long.

Quote Originally Posted by oswegoscott View Post
    Stay home and straighten out this country. Mind our own business

Name:  th.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  6.6 KB.....here's my reply to NK
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".-Benjamin Franklin-

Sponsored Links