Obama's 2016 correspondent's dinner speech
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Obama's 2016 correspondent's dinner speech

This is a discussion on Obama's 2016 correspondent's dinner speech within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; This may be old news but it was just brought to my attention so I wanted to share. I realize this dinner is typically more ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Illini Warrior

Thread: Obama's 2016 correspondent's dinner speech

Angry Obama's 2016 correspondent's dinner speech

This may be old news but it was just brought to my attention so I wanted to share. I realize this dinner is typically more lighthearted and it was more of a roast by Obama than a presidential speech. However, a couple of the things he said sent chills down my spine. Below are a couple of excerpts from his speech:

"Good evening everybody. It is an honor to be here at my last, and perhaps the last White House correspondents’ dinner. You all look great. The end of the Republic has never looked better."

and then there's the whole reference to the Red Wedding from Game of Thrones, which if you haven't seen is a scene where they're in a dining hall and the doors are locked and everyone inside is basically brutally murdered..

"But on everything else, it’s another story. And you know who you are, Republicans. In fact, I think we’ve got Republican senators Tim Scott and Cory Gardner. They are in the house, which reminds me … security bar the doors. Judge Merrick Garland come on out. We are going to do this right here. Right now.

It’s like the red wedding.
    "

I realize he could just be making a joke, but it may have been in poor taste to say the least. And with everything Obama says I believe he's always dropping hints because he's an egotistical maniac.

Any thoughts on this?
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

Currently less concerned with him than I am the traitor with foreign money and interest backing her.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

Quote Originally Posted by SAR-1L View Post
    Currently less concerned with him than I am the traitor with foreign money and interest backing her.
    I understand. But really they are one and the same. Obviously he can't stay in control, but essentially she would be Obama's 3rd term. They work for the same people.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - 2nd Amendment, Constitution of the United States of America.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fuser1983 View Post
    I understand. But really they are one and the same. Obviously he can't stay in control, but essentially she would be Obama's 3rd term. They work for the same people.
    Yes, I agree, I see it like this though, kinda like the transition from Kim jong-il, to Kim jun un, an even less predictable successor.
    Obama at least was a car salesman about it, Hillary is out in the open about her ambitions to sell us out.
    Firearm & Personal Safety Training - Hidden Content
    Hidden Content ( Simple gear mod ideas & tutorials. )

You're absolutely right.

just wait until next year's dinner - Trump and the media trying to be social ....
    Fuser1983 and baldman like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Sponsored Links