DHS got the go ahead they were waiting for
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on DHS got the go ahead they were waiting for within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The party is on at DHS. Of course they already knew this and have been planing on using it. But now the word is out ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: DHS got the go ahead they were waiting for

The party is on at DHS. Of course they already knew this and have been planing on using it. But now the word is out
    Veterans look out they declared you the number one threat. Seriously the details where this can go is down right scary.

Holder specifically endorsed the constitutionality of targeted killings of Americans, saying they could be justified if government officials determine the target poses “an imminent threat of violent attack.”

molon labe

EXCLUSIVE: Justice Department memo reveals legal case for drone strikes on Americans - Open Channel
    Last edited by Smitty901; 02-05-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    SIGP220 and Fuzzee like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Due process? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    MountainMan, Fuzzee and Denton like this.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Yeah, this is seriously flawed. These drones strikes are going to come back to haunt us. It makes us look weak and afraid to go man-on-man in a culture that still believes in fighting with swords and knives.

Clinton and his cruise missiles, "Obomber" and his drones. Really helps out our image as a champion of freedom and democracy in the Third World.

BTW, anyone notice the drone being used in the Alabama murder/kidnap/hostage standoff? Saw it on the news coverage - yellow miniature airplane.

And just think - this memo is not classified. Makes you wonder what the classified memos try to legitimize as lawful drone usage. Anyone want to bet there is at least one on domestic usage?
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They have a few version of them . CAV and Infantry unit have small ones they can launch , they carry them in the vehicle.
    Both sons have been to the school to fly them cool stuff.
    But in the hands of DHS along with a ruling like this .
    I bet they are making a hit list already.
    Citizens this should be a wake up call to all of us.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 02-05-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by GTGallop View Post
    Due process? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Mahahahahahaha. Good man. Good man.

Meangreen likes this.
    I will fight until my last breath. I will bleed every drop.

how much you want to bet they target test the ghetto housing area if they ever do something as stupid as to target us..

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP220 View Post
    how much you want to bet they target test the ghetto housing area if they ever do something as stupid as to target us..
    Yeah and blame it on a right wing group.

Quote Originally Posted by SIGP220 View Post
    Not likely, the ghetto is a significant portion of his power base. With all the section 8 housing, food stamps, Hussien Obama care, AFDC (aid for dependent children) welfare and don't forget the bogus disability claimants we pay for and the illegals who voted for hussien. Yeah I mean the voter fraud that got him 51% of the vote. I think the recent election reflects that more and more of this nation is sick of his failed policies and horse shit. Yeah horse shit. You see, bull shit actually has value.

"BUCK FARACK OBAMA!"

punch (i'm so witty)

I wondered who would get that first.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

And just think - this memo is not classified. Makes you wonder what the classified memos try to legitimize as lawful drone usage. Anyone want to bet there is at least one on domestic usage?
    This actually came out of the Wikileaks hack awhile ago. Its just big enough to have made the Main Stream Media.least thats what Ive heard. Could have my wires crossed. They certainly didnt want us to find about this,

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links