The gun confiscation bill was recently reintroduced in the House of Representatives. It was referred to committee (where legislation goes to die) and is currently given only a 1% chance of making it out of committee (or 99% chance it will die), and is given 0% (yes, 0%) chance it will be enacted.
Please see this link:
Blair Holt?s Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2013 (H.R. 34) - GovTrack.us