Next vacation Philippines and help out
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Next vacation Philippines and help out within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Next vacation Philippines I would be happy to help out. "The Philippine president-elect has encouraged the public to help him in his war against crime, ...

Next vacation Philippines I would be happy to help out.

"The Philippine president-elect has encouraged the public to help him in his war against crime, urging citizens with guns to shoot and kill drug dealers who resist arrest and fight back in their neighborhoods."

Even worst than here the drug dealers kill and destroy the society, there is only one way to stop it and he got it right.
    Make no mistake vigilante justice is scary and dangerous. Once unleashed how do you rein it in? But sometimes it maybe the only option.

Philippine president-elect urges public to kill drug dealers | Fox News
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Well, that's how Marcos used to do it.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Vigilante justice has no accountability once they become powerful enough. You are replacing one demon with another. It may work short term but he also may find something much more dangerous to contend with. We all like the idea of dealing out justice to the bad guys but the vigilantes soon become the judge, jury, and executioner.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 06-08-2016 at 04:48 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Philippine government is inept/corupt. Either allow the situation to fester or try something different. Who knows what will emerge but the status quo is clearly not working. Heads up to us.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

So when one drug dealer kills another drug dealer in a turf war, he can claim the killing was justified because the dead guy was a drug dealer? and the government will view this as fighting back?

I'm going to need more popcorn.

Sponsored Links