Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; It's been 8 years since the phrase "Too Big To Fail" started to become a popular tag that politicians & citizens alike pinned to industries ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ?

It's been 8 years since the phrase "Too Big To Fail" started to become a popular tag that politicians & citizens alike pinned to industries they felt too big or powerful to exist. This post is not to debate those industries or corporations that so commonly are brought up in conversation. It is to call to question if "We The People", the electors & financiers of our increasingly bloated & power hungry government have become so blind and complacent that we have unknowingly or ignorantly relinquished our duty & power we once held over our elected servants, allowing us to be the final check in a system of "Checks & Balances". With The Final "Check" no longer acting as the final and most important gear in the machine we call government, how do we first admit as a country (politics aside) that we have a problem and then reassert our powerful position we once had at the table that decided this countries direction & future ?
    Denton, Prepared One and BuckB like this.
    Nothing In The World Can Take The Place Of Persistence. Talent Will Not: Not is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence & Determination Alone Are Omnipotent.

My New YouTube Channel W/ Weekly Updates.
    Hidden Content

The US you are talking about disappeared with Teddy Roosevelt. I don't think it can return without a second American Revolution. That odds of that happening are remote. We have gone over the waterfall I'm afraid. JM$.02
    Denton, Mule13, SittingElf and 4 others like this.

So, basically prepare & "watch the show" ? I definitely understand the lack of pride for country here is overwhelming and fuels ignorance, therefore creating complacency on a large scale. I've just began to wonder if a possibility of some amount even exists, and some type of true reassertion of power to the people could come without a complete revolution. And if so how it could even come about.
    sideKahr likes this.
    Nothing In The World Can Take The Place Of Persistence. Talent Will Not: Not is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence & Determination Alone Are Omnipotent.

My New YouTube Channel W/ Weekly Updates.
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Jack Kennedy tried to warn us of a dark power behind the throne, look what happened to him. Without someone in power to lead the revolution, I don't see much hope. Perhaps a military coup could change the course of the country; some people think Trump could do it. I don't know what to think.

In a word, YES!!!!!!
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The bail out of GM and Home lenders was brought on by the government. It was then Fixed by the Government . It was part of a long term plan to take over every aspect of the economy. Just as Obamacare was never intended to provide quality health care but to give government control of it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

With no term limits, no balanced budget and an endless line of credit, (more taxes) I don't have a lot of hope. Sorry to say.

I have served my life in the military protecting our country for only our leaders to rape her and leave us in the wind.
    hag, Mule13, Prepared One and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by beach23bum View Post
    I have served my life in the military protecting our country for only our leaders to rape her and leave us in the wind.
    Hooah! Well said, well said!
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)
    Hidden Content

All the stocked bunkers across the country are for a continuity of government.... not for the people..... you do the math!
    Camel923 and Mule13 like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links