Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ?

This is a discussion on Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by sideKahr Jack Kennedy tried to warn us of a dark power behind the throne, look what happened to him. Without someone in ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Have We The People Allowed Our Elected Government To Become To Big To Fail ?

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    Jack Kennedy tried to warn us of a dark power behind the throne, look what happened to him. Without someone in power to lead the revolution, I don't see much hope. Perhaps a military coup could change the course of the country; some people think Trump could do it. I don't know what to think.
    Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately I mostly see what I feared internally. Only confirmation that our government has indeed grown too big to fail. I honestly dont know what to make of Trump either but feel if elected its likely going to be a "feast or famine" type era for this country. As for a military coup your right highly unlikely considering what the top brass has not reacted on a staunch way toward the current president.
    Nothing In The World Can Take The Place Of Persistence. Talent Will Not: Not is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not: Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence & Determination Alone Are Omnipotent.

My New YouTube Channel W/ Weekly Updates.
    Hidden Content

Think the major cause of our ills is the fact we are no longer a God Fearing country. The commie liberals comprise about half the voting block and those who claim to be Christian make up the other half. Will speculate Christians comprised a much higher percentage of the total even 20 years ago. Then we got the SCOTUS packed with leftists heathens too...who speak with the force of law. We are in deep caca. The only thing I can think which might help is to let us try to assist the Lord in dragging more of the lost sinners back from the flames..help get them saved in other words. It makes them act and think much more rationally on weighty matters.
    7 Proven Methods to be an Effective ?Soul Winner? - Topical Studies
    Last edited by bigwheel; 04-14-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    Camel923 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    The bail out of GM and Home lenders was brought on by the government. It was then Fixed by the Government . It was part of a long term plan to take over every aspect of the economy. Just as Obamacare was never intended to provide quality health care but to give government control of it.
    Wow! I do not often get an opportunity to clarify a point you make. (Actually, this is the first time I think I have ever qualified a point you made after a few years of conversing with you.) Take a deep breath Inor and enjoy the moment.

Obamacare, GM and the bailout of AIG and banks is not the first time this kind of crap has been pulled. I argue that has been the fix du Jour for at least the last 110 years; certainly back to Teddy Roosevelt. But traces of it can be found all the way back to at least 1880, even back to Lincoln if you are a Southerner.

The fight we currently find ourselves in is not between Republicans and Democrats; it is between Constructivist and Progressives. Progressives exist in BOTH parties and I will argue the progressives in the Republican party are FAR more dangerous than the ones in the Democrat party.

In the 1980's we had the S&L bailout. In the late 1970's, we had the first Detroit bailout (I.E. Chrysler). In the early 1970's we had a bailout of the oil companies. And on and on and on.

So now ask yourself:

Bernie Sanders - Progressive or Constructivist?

Hillary Clinton - Progressive or Constructivist?

Donald Trump - Progressive or Constructivist?

Ted Cruz - Progressive or Constructivist?

Who is going to keep the government "too big to fail" and grow it or who is going to shrink the government to "small enough to drown in a bathtub"?
    "Oh good lord it's the stink bug again. Did you see new faces and drop by like a fag at a birthday party to stink up the place with your phony dihmi hogwash"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    The US you are talking about disappeared with Teddy Roosevelt. I don't think it can return without a second American Revolution. That odds of that happening are remote. We have gone over the waterfall I'm afraid. JM$.02
    Based on the reality of hard left and right in this country now, it won't be another Revolution, it will more likely be a second Civil War...after which we are likely NOT to remain a 50-State Union...IMHO.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Trump may not be the "fixer" that we need, but if elected, he is very likely to shake the political elite, and bring them to their knees. It will certainly not remain the status quo.

What we are likely to get in the end with a Trump presidency is a very changed government at the end. Whether that would be good or bad remains to be seen.
    This is the last US Presidential Election. Take notes and pictures for the great-grandkids.
    Hidden Content

Too big to fail? Nope. Look at history. We walk over the ashes and ruins of many empires that were once THE empire.

Now we can either sit back and enjoy the show or the people can speak out and course correct, but only if they want to, have the courage to and wake up to reality and see that they need to.

Sadly there are too many complacent idiots that don't understand the repercussions of their actions or inactions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SittingElf View Post
    Trump may not be the "fixer" that we need, but if elected, he is very likely to shake the political elite, and bring them to their knees. It will certainly not remain the status quo.

What we are likely to get in the end with a Trump presidency is a very changed government at the end. Whether that would be good or bad remains to be seen.
    Do you think he will change it to benefit "us" or himself?
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Not to big to fail but it will take a strong effort to bring it back to what it should be. I just hope that if it comes to a violent revolution or a civil war that I'm still around and able to do a little something myself to help bring the government in line. Hate to see some of my preps go to waste, and I don't want to push it off on the younger generation to have to try to fix what we have allowed to happen.

Anything man made can fail. If a fight is coming, I'm with Elf on this one. A second civil war.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links