Just received this letter from The White House - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Just received this letter from The White House

This is a discussion on Just received this letter from The White House within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; ^^^ How about the video that is tying this mess to the LIBOR scandal???...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Just received this letter from The White House

^^^
    How about the video that is tying this mess to the LIBOR scandal???

Obama does not care one bit what you think. He made it clear years ago what he was going to do. And he will do it.
    You can write all you want he will not listen to one word of it.
    Buy your weapons now and hide them it has started .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I have a 3 shot "clip" for a shotgun .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    I'm still trying to work out the big holes in the media's story before I even begin to imagine WTF is going through the little brains of our elected officials. For example:

.where is the second shooter I saw people describing on TV?
    .Nancy Lanza WAS NOT a teacher at sandy hook elementary. Odd they were 'telling it how it is' before they even got there
    .The shooter has an older brother?
    .the coroner is STRANGE. When I say strange, I mean to convey that he was nonsensical and creepy to an acute degree.
    .assault weapon never left the car. Not one 'assault rifle' bullet touched anyone, it was done with two handguns
    .why were news crews seen gathering in a parking lot down the road nearly 15 minutes before the shooter arrived?
    .why were news crews the first on the scene?
    .when Obama cries, why does it look fake?
    .how does some random autistic kid manage to put at least two rounds through everyone? Sounds like he was WELL trained to me, that's what they teach in the army. Two in the chest, one in the head.
    .where is the second shooter I saw people describing on TV? ... he was a figment of their imagination, as usual.

.Nancy Lanza WAS NOT a teacher at sandy hook elementary. Odd they were 'telling it how it is' before they even got there ... very true, I thought the same thing.

.The shooter has an older brother? ... yes, but he was working in his office at Times Square and learned of the incident while watching on CNN like everyone else. The shooter did have an old driver license of his brother's in his pocket though, which led me to believe that the shooter wanted all of this blamed on the successful older brother and there could be an underlying motivation there which not a single MSMer has reported the possibility of.

.the coroner is STRANGE. When I say strange, I mean to convey that he was nonsensical and creepy to an acute degree. ... yeah, I noticed that too.

.assault weapon never left the car. Not one 'assault rifle' bullet touched anyone, it was done with two handguns ... EXACTLY! EXACTLY!

.why were news crews seen gathering in a parking lot down the road nearly 15 minutes before the shooter arrived? ... did they? I had not heard that one before but that is interesting.

.why were news crews the first on the scene? ... good question.

.when Obama cries, why does it look fake? ... ummm, because it is fake? I mean, the guy is a born liar and actor in the Hitler sense of the word. Same hand motions, same use of voice inflection and facial expressions when he is up on his soap box.

.how does some random autistic kid manage to put at least two rounds through everyone? Sounds like he was WELL trained to me, that's what they teach in the army. Two in the chest, one in the head. ... it just came naturally to him they are saying, because the NRA trained him through osmosis. Had nothing to do with video games and violent movies dontcha know.
    Last edited by Gallo Pazzesco; 12-22-2012 at 12:59 PM.

The reports that I've been hearing is that all the rounds except one at the school were fired by the Bushmaster .223, that other round is where he shot himself. There was a weapon in the car but it was the shotgun. Nancy Lanza may have been a volunteer at the school on occasions. But your sources may be better than mine. I just listened to the local police spokesperson and the news media on seen. You obviously have some one deep inside of the investigation.

Britain has had 3 gun massacres despite the incredibly strict gun control laws over here-

1987 The Hungerford massacre:- a 27 yr-old mummy's boy killed his mother then walked round town with 2 semi-auto rifles and a handgun killing 16 people at random, then killed himself.
    Hungerford massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1996 The Dunblane massacre:- a 43 yr old paedophile walked into an elementary school and killed 16 kids and their teacher with 4 handguns, then killed himself.
    Dunblane school massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2010 Taxi Driver Rampage:- a 52-yr old chap cracked because life was getting on top of him and drove around with a shotgun killing 12 people then himself.
    Gun rampage taxi driver kills 12 - Crime - UK - The Independent

And there are shootings on a lesser scale in Britain all the time, for example only recently two unarmed Brit policewomen were lured into an ambush and shot dead.
    Last edited by Lucky Jim; 12-22-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Gallo Pazzesco likes this.

This is still I believe the most accurate version of what occured inside the school we will ever get. It is a sad read but has many things that are brought to light within it. I havent read the current but the originally written one was very straqight forward in regards to what occured inside the school. Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wont being doing xmas on xmas because of this tragedy. Were opening presents early to make it a more happy occassion. I think this christmas will be a sad inside many parents hearts.

They keep changing it until they get a story they like. Facts do not madder this is the age of Obama
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links