Boeing Tests Missile that takes Down all Electronics
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Boeing Tests Missile that takes Down all Electronics within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here's a news story about a missile that Boeing has successfully tested that would take out all electronics. It's called CHAMP. If we've developed this ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Boeing Tests Missile that takes Down all Electronics

Here's a news story about a missile that Boeing has successfully tested that would take out all electronics. It's called CHAMP. If we've developed this in the USA, how long before others get it?

Boeing's new missile takes down electronics without touching them - FutureTech on NBCNews.com
    Fuzzee likes this.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    How long before Obama orders a stockload to use against the American people for when they rise up against the crap he pulls?
    Alpha-17 likes this.

It is more likely to "leak" to where O'Great ones friends really are. Over in the mid east area.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm not sure how big of an area this takes out but I see a future use for this in everything from law enforcement to warfare. Imagine if the officer of a patrol car was able to deploy this against a car speeding away. Imagine if the government has to deal with an insurrection and uses this against a city. I think that this could be utilized for a multitude of situations. Imagine if it could be used to take out a region. This has the potential for a lot of harm.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Dad View Post
    I'm not sure how big of an area this takes out but I see a future use for this in everything from law enforcement to warfare. Imagine if the officer of a patrol car was able to deploy this against a car speeding away. Imagine if the government has to deal with an insurrection and uses this against a city. I think that this could be utilized for a multitude of situations. Imagine if it could be used to take out a region. This has the potential for a lot of harm.
    It's only a matter of time as all technology gets smaller and more focused to particular tasks with it. I can see the advantages to have this in a directed, pulse weapon that could be mounted in jets, cars and other vehicles for stopping multitudes of things from other jets, rockets, speeder or other criminals in vehicles for police and tons of other applications. I'd love one right now for the douchebags with loud stereos in their cars and SUV's playing crappy rap music. I prefer it were a permanent shutdown too.

I served in Navy aviation for some time and military programs after that. We've been developing EM devices for near 40 years. If you're a prepper be prepared to lose anything operating with a microprocessor.
    Alpha-17 likes this.

I believe they used similar technology when they took down Bin Laden. People around the scene recall all the electricity suddenly failing and hearing the helicoptor come in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sr40ken View Post
    I served in Navy aviation for some time and military programs after that. We've been developing EM devices for near 40 years. If you're a prepper be prepared to lose anything operating with a microprocessor.
    You have that right this is not new.
    However you can have all the high tech tools all the missiles and booms . Faster big fighter. But you don't own it till the 19 year old in black? brown boots with his M4 is standing on it.
    Fuzzee, nadja and Alpha-17 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Nazi Germany developed similar electronic jamming technology back in 1944, to disorient incoming bomber's electronics. This technology has existed for decades. Those same scientists defected to the West after the war (or were "invited") and ended up working in weapons labs here in the U.S.A.

Take note of the fact that this technology is not classified. Openly discussed as operational and able to be deployed in defense. Imagine what else they have come up with since that is secret.

If it ever really becomes an all-out battle within our airspace, you will need a bicycle the next day. Or a horse.
    nadja likes this.

NBC training skill level 2 many years ago If possibility of EMP is suspected . Turnoff all radios and electronic equipment . Ensure it stays off until threat has passed. If it is off it will not be damaged if it is on high likely hood it maybe toast.
    The only thing new is they have gotten better at making weapons to target EMP. One big problem with it. If your not careful you mess up your own stuff to.
    nadja likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links