Oregon fire chief catches fbi agents posing as militia – quits his job in protest
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Oregon fire chief catches fbi agents posing as militia – quits his job in protest

This is a discussion on Oregon fire chief catches fbi agents posing as militia – quits his job in protest within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; WATCH: OREGON FIRE CHIEF CATCHES FBI AGENTS POSING AS MILITIA – QUITS HIS JOB IN PROTEST JANUARY 14, 2016 | JOHN VIBES | | 8,223 ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Oregon fire chief catches fbi agents posing as militia – quits his job in protest

WATCH: OREGON FIRE CHIEF CATCHES FBI AGENTS POSING AS MILITIA – QUITS HIS JOB IN PROTEST
    JANUARY 14, 2016 | JOHN VIBES | | 8,223 VIEWS
    bundyranchchiefresigns
    This week, Harney County Fire Marshall Chris Briels resigned after discovering undercover FBI agents posing as militia members near the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge, which has been the site of a standoff for weeks now. According to Briels, he found FBI agents who were impersonating militia members lurking around the town’s armory. When he inquired about the undercover operation with county Judge Steve Grasty he was told to back off.

Just before this discovery was made, there were reports of people who looked like militia harassing locals, which is uncharacteristic of the protesters who initially assembled at the refuge. It turns out that these militia members suspected of harassing locals were actually undercover FBI agents.
    During an impromtu press conference, Briels explained how he was so disrespected in his encounter with Grasty and was so disgusted with the situation in general, that he no longer wants to work for a government that he does not believe in. Briels added that he would still be helping people in the community with fire prevention and other issues that he has helped with in the past, but he will just no longer be doing it as a government employee. Briels went on to describe how he exposed undercover FBI agents who had come to town and were creating problems amongst the locals.
    When announcing his resignation, Briels described his encounter with the judge.

Watch: Oregon Fire Chief Catches FBI Agents Posing as Militia ? Quits His Job in Protest | The Daily Sheeple
    Announcing Our New web-site 100% CBD products
    Hidden Content

Our government at work for us with the principles of terrorism.
    gambit and Prepared One like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Lesson: It's ok for citizens to slaughter each other but opposing those in government is another matter.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

I posted in the other thread that I bet FBI had infiltrated the groups. It's a no brainier.

Banned

The FBI infiltrates every group and organization in the United States. PERIOD

Oops, did not mean to double post. Sorry.

Black Lives Matter

Sounds petty typical. There are supposedly more FBI infiltrators in the KKK than there are actual members.

And........how many of you are here on PF???

they have undercover agents in every group that's has Christians bikers to the group of preschoolers selling lemonade hell I bet even the girl scouts of America has a few undercover agents
    but not the new black panthers blacklivesmatter the islam groups who also have training camps that are here in the USA and any other anti America organizations and flat out say in media KILL whites and KILL the police ,cant have FBI go undercover in those groups because it wont be political correct and it be raciest and profiling
    bigwheel and Gizmo23 like this.
    It happened before, it can happen again
    It happened there, it can happen here
    It happened to that person, it can happen to you
    no one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life

Quote Originally Posted by gambit View Post
    they have undercover agents in every group that's has Christians bikers to the group of preschoolers selling lemonade hell I bet even the girl scouts of America has a few undercover agents
    but not the new black panthers blacklivesmatter the islam groups who also have training camps that are here in the USA and any other anti America organizations and flat out say in media KILL whites and KILL the police ,cant have FBI go undercover in those groups because it wont be political correct and it be raciest and profiling
    OK now I am really confused....... ArkLaTex?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links