I don't get it. Why all the climate conferences? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I don't get it. Why all the climate conferences?

This is a discussion on I don't get it. Why all the climate conferences? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Can anybody tell me why climate change only effects muslims? Cause if global warming is real shouldn't everyone be blowing themselves up instead of just ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: I don't get it. Why all the climate conferences?

Can anybody tell me why climate change only effects muslims? Cause if global warming is real shouldn't everyone be blowing themselves up instead of just the islamic folks?

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Can anybody tell me why climate change only effects muslims? Cause if global warming is real shouldn't everyone be blowing themselves up instead of just the islamic folks?
    Not to get sidetracked, but this reminds me of a line from "Good Morning Vietnam". Something about "it being so hot that little brown men in orange robes just burst into flames."

Global warming causes terrorism? Muslims blow themselves up because it's too hot? so in a way it's kind of like they're global popcorn.
    Mosinator762x54r and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Arklatex View Post
    Thats my biggest question as well....I saw on Fox News that they were arguing over what to do about terrorism getting worse due to Climate Change...
    Seriously, how and why do people think these are related and believe such crap??!!!
    shootbrownelk and Slippy like this.
    I Am Spartacus

I guess it beats tackling real issues like ISIS

O'bummer goes to France for this stupid conference about "Climate Change" but was a NO SHOW right after the Paris attacks. What a Hole!

These talks in Paris about climate change is all lies anyway. No emissions will be decreased. They are not even discussing oversight or methodology on how to control emissions. It's not even on the table. The main focus is of course money. Always has been. They will all come out smiling, wiping the sweat away from their foreheads, as if it was a hard fought negotiation, and say they have saved the planet for us. A cheap trick that the sheeple will cheer. What a load of absolute garbage.

Why the Paris climate deal is meaningless ? POLITICO
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

UN Agenda 21 is behind this crap.
    Mosinator762x54r likes this.

These are not about Climate change . They are about redistribution of wealth. That is the only reason anyone is inside at the meeting and many of those outside are demanding their cut.
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links