What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

This is a discussion on What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I thought this was an interesting t-shirt from a conservative hollywood guy, Kelsey Grammer. But it got me thinking. Is it OK to kill a ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    20,250

    What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

    I thought this was an interesting t-shirt from a conservative hollywood guy, Kelsey Grammer. But it got me thinking. Is it OK to kill a child in the womb using a gun? Or is it OK to kill a child in the womb if you believe that child will grow up to be gay?

    Of course I'm being a smart-ass but you get my point?

    Actor Kelsey Grammer Sports Pro-Life Shirt on Abortion: ?Would It Bother Us More if They Used Guns?? | LifeNews.com
    Denton and THEGIMP like this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    21,180
    It is not an abortion when you remove a live child from a women. Then mark it out to be cut up in sellable parts and die as it is being cut up to keep it fresh and bring the best price.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  3. #3
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Undisclosed location.
    Posts
    6,196
    Only if the procedure is done by a certified abortion Dr. With a certified check.




  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    North Central Ohio
    Posts
    4,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    It is not an abortion when you remove a live child from a women. Then mark it out to be cut up in sellable parts and die as it is being cut up to keep it fresh and bring the best price.
    I do not have a Biblical reference for it, . . . but I have a hunch there is a special level of Hell, . . . reserved for all abortionists, abortion facilitators, and abortion supporters.

    If not, . . . I'd be more than happy to help design one for them.

    With today's medical capabilities, . . . I'm told there actually no longer is a reason to do this, . . . except for $$$.

    May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

    If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

    If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

  6. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Canada
    Posts
    237
    Im an abortionist... Ok not really. But im not a lifer either. I believe in common sense. People seem to overlook that in many cases there are medical complications that would kill both the child and the mother if abortion was not possible.
    On the otherhand using it as a form of birth control is messed up. How about practicing self control.
    Then theres rape pregnancies. Not the mothers fault but many of them cant handle that a child is a reminder of the rape. Imo thats not a reason for abortion... Thats an emotional issue. Prehaps rather than look at a child as a reminder of something bad they should try looking at the child as a child.
    Slippy and James m like this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    2,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Then theres rape pregnancies. Not the mothers fault but many of them cant handle that a child is a reminder of the rape. Imo thats not a reason for abortion... Thats an emotional issue. Prehaps rather than look at a child as a reminder of something bad they should try looking at the child as a child.
    Not all rape pregnancy gets aborted, but for the ones that do, you can't blame that on the rape victim if they got an abortion. It is not just an emotional issues, its a lot more than that. I see a lot of people too quick to judge rape victims but you dont hear most of them judgemental people help out by offering to adopt and raise the child.
    Slippy and Blackcat like this.

  8. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    20,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    Im an abortionist... Ok not really. But im not a lifer either. I believe in common sense. People seem to overlook that in many cases there are medical complications that would kill both the child and the mother if abortion was not possible.
    On the otherhand using it as a form of birth control is messed up. How about practicing self control.
    Then theres rape pregnancies. Not the mothers fault but many of them cant handle that a child is a reminder of the rape. Imo thats not a reason for abortion... Thats an emotional issue. Prehaps rather than look at a child as a reminder of something bad they should try looking at the child as a child.
    I cannot cite the actual statistic, but in today's modern medicine world, the % of time that an abortion is done to save the Mother is very very very very small.

    In the USA, a huge portion of the abortions are done to unmarried black women who are on government assistance. I (and many of you) am paying to feed and house these people. I am paying for their medical care, and I am paying for them to have a "right" to have sex and abort the result.

    I don't feel good about that.
    6811, THEGIMP and Prepared One like this.

  9. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Undisclosed location.
    Posts
    6,196
    If abortion doctors were aborted there would be less abortions.




  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Northern Canada
    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    Not all rape pregnancy gets aborted, but for the ones that do, you can't blame that on the rape victim if they got an abortion. It is not just an emotional issues, its a lot more than that. I see a lot of people too quick to judge rape victims but you dont hear most of them judgemental people help out by offering to adopt and raise the child.

    You are correct, not all and I dont blame the rape victim at all. Ok severe emotional issues... Still emotional, possibly spiritual.
    There could also be medical complications. In which case back to my original reply that sometimes abortion is needed.

    Thats also true slippy however I have heard of cases like this so it does happen. (Pregnant girl died from complications because she needed an abortion and it was illegal)
    In which case if its needed and the mother dies because its illegal because the concept hurts people brains. Then its on everyone.

    Either way I do agree with you slippy about not using it as a form of birth control. Which seems to be a common practice.
    6811 likes this.

  11. #10
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    21,180
    It is being used as an income source for those at planned parent hood they have been get rich off it for years.
    dwight55 and 6811 like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

 

 
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Now NY wants guns
    By Smitty901 in forum Pistols and Revolvers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-14-2015, 10:09 PM
  2. They want your guns
    By Juggernaut in forum General Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 04:39 PM
  3. THEY WANT YOUR GUNS.!!! what would you do..
    By Jae in forum General Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:30 AM
Back to Top