What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

This is a discussion on What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Denton Yeah, but you know the judge will make us pay through the nose. You better get a second job!!! Little Johnny ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Yeah, but you know the judge will make us pay through the nose.
    You better get a second job!!! Little Johnny likes nice things!!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    And, there is where the convenience part comes into play. All play and no play is what is wanted.

Now, it is for the woman's right to control her own body. Only a woman has the right to murder the most defenseless of human beings!

Hogwash. This is an indicator of where this nation now is. It is asserted that the woman should have the right to murder a baby because it will negatively impact her finances and restrict her ability to hit the clubs at will.

Ouch, that ones gotta hurt. But only if one is really true to themselves as to what their priorities and responsibilities in life are.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Ok im back, I sleeped... No more arguments from me :p

Wow this thread has got strange, im not sure who is arguing what side now lol
    Everyone has a good point and I find myself still middle of the road.

I dont think it should be a form of birth control that allowes women to get the odea they can get knocked up then just go have the business done and get back to getting knocked up again. It sounds like thats how it currently works ?

I do want to save the 12% btw no idea how you came up with that. My best guess would have been more like 1% :p but 12... Wow.

For that reason I dont think it should be completely illegal. There should be some case by case or something in place for the 12%

I think the problem is not "what it should be" but "what it is"

The current system seems a bit dysfunctional. I seem to remember back in the day my middle of the road idea was on the table.
    Idk how it became birthcontrol. And this is from the tax payers ?

Perhaps im reading it wrong but most of the anti abortion arguments are it should be completely illegal because it doesnt work as it is now.
    Im saying why not try a better system but I sort of understand why. Systems tend to be like using a brick when you need a screwdriver (that was not an abortion joke I swear) My point is that if there is a better system... Getting there is usually the hardest part.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Did my boy Blackcat actually write; "I sleeped"?!?!
    :glee:

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post

I dont think it should be a form of birth control that allowes women to get the odea they can get knocked up then just go have the business done and get back to getting knocked up again. It sounds like thats how it currently works ?

I do want to save the 12% btw no idea how you came up with that. My best guess would have been more like 1% :p but 12... Wow.

For that reason I dont think it should be completely illegal. There should be some case by case or something in place for the 12%

The current system seems a bit dysfunctional. I seem to remember back in the day my middle of the road idea was on the table.

Perhaps im reading it wrong but most of the anti abortion arguments are it should be completely illegal because it doesnt work as it is now.
    Im saying why not try a better system but I sort of understand why. Systems tend to be like using a brick when you need a screwdriver (that was not an abortion joke I swear) My point is that if there is a better system... Getting there is usually the hardest part.
    Denton and Blackcat like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post

Thing about it is, this is exactly what was intended, all along.

Guessing how societies devolve isn't really much of a guess when you see how they have devolved in the past, and couple that with your personal knowledge of human nature.
    Blackcat, Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by dsdmmat View Post
    Well the more abortions the less people on welfare.
    And... Less democrats.

Slippy: yes... Yes I did :p What a strange fever induced sleep it was lol. Thanksgiving (here anyway), walking dead premieres tonight and I have this cold... I sure hope I dont turn into a zommie
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Blackcat. Monday eh?
    Blackcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    You better get a second job!!! Little Johnny likes nice things!!
    Before anybody gets any crazy ideas..... have you counted the boots and shoes in her closet?
    Blackcat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Happy Canadian Thanksgiving Blackcat. Monday eh?
    Same here Blackcat. I used to work for a Canadian corp and remember their Thanksgiving holiday. Much different from ours..... no remembrance of injuns, pilgrims, corn and turkeys. Holy crap.... I gotta take a break, that sounded like Big Wheel.
    Blackcat and Slippy like this.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links