What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

This is a discussion on What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; As I understand it, . . . there is generally only one, . . . singular, . . . definitive, . . . case where ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: What if Abortionists Used Guns? Would that be OK?

As I understand it, . . . there is generally only one, . . . singular, . . . definitive, . . . case where the life of the mother is put in 100% danger if the pregnancy continues: a tubal pregnancy.

I was told, . . . don't know the truth of it, . . . but was told that surgery can remove the child and attempt to relocate it either in the mother, . . . or a surrogate.

IF that is true, . . . we now have zero reasons to kill an innocent child. In a worst case scenario, . . . the child does not survive the attempted relocation, . . . he had a chance that way, . . . he has 0 chance with the abortionist.

There are hundreds of women, . . . I personally know at least two, . . . who have had multiple miscarriages, . . . would jump at the chance to have a child.

PP is making too much money, . . . the Democrat party is making too much money, . . . doctors are making too much money, . . . hospitals are making too much money, . . . plus it is a "freebie" that keeps the "too lazy to work / too nervous to steal" folks on their EBT good manners and thank you's.

As long as abortions kill defenseless children, . . . I will be against abortion, . . . period. It is not a "mass of cells" . . . a lump of protoplasm, . . . it is a developing child that was given life by the Lord God, Himself. We do not have the authority to arbitrarily end His defenseless creation.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Slippy, Camel923, Blackcat and 1 others like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Well the more abortions the less people on welfare.
    Blackcat, Mish and 6811 like this.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    As I understand it, . . . there is generally only one, . . . singular, . . . definitive, . . . case where the life of the mother is put in 100% danger if the pregnancy continues: a tubal pregnancy.

I was told, . . . don't know the truth of it, . . . but was told that surgery can remove the child and attempt to relocate it either in the mother, . . . or a surrogate.

IF that is true, . . . we now have zero reasons to kill an innocent child. In a worst case scenario, . . . the child does not survive the attempted relocation, . . . he had a chance that way, . . . he has 0 chance with the abortionist.

There are hundreds of women, . . . I personally know at least two, . . . who have had multiple miscarriages, . . . would jump at the chance to have a child.

PP is making too much money, . . . the Democrat party is making too much money, . . . doctors are making too much money, . . . hospitals are making too much money, . . . plus it is a "freebie" that keeps the "too lazy to work / too nervous to steal" folks on their EBT good manners and thank you's.

As long as abortions kill defenseless children, . . . I will be against abortion, . . . period. It is not a "mass of cells" . . . a lump of protoplasm, . . . it is a developing child that was given life by the Lord God, Himself. We do not have the authority to arbitrarily end His defenseless creation.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Those whom do not value life other than maybe their own hide behind the medical issue as if it were extensive and had endless reasons for such actions. Read Dwight55's post. The rape/incest thing is over played which is horrendous but isn't murder worse?. The majority of abortions are about the adult mother being able to do what she wants when she wants without consequences. No morality, situational ethics, andnd we wonder why we have elected officials and a large segment of the population with the morals of alley cats and the brains of jackasses.
    THEGIMP, dwight55 and Smitty901 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Those whom do not value life other than maybe their own hide behind the medical issue as if it were extensive and had endless reasons for such actions. Read Dwight55's post. The rape/incest thing is over played which is horrendous but isn't murder worse?. The majority of abortions are about the adult mother being able to do what she wants when she wants without consequences. No morality, situational ethics, andnd we wonder why we have elected officials and a large segment of the population with the morals of alley cats and the brains of jackasses.

People have to stop breeding like cats in heat... Period.
    When they do they shouldnt be allowed abortions. I see no reason for it.

There is no hiding behind the medical thing. Its not a moral issue or a religious issue... Its a medical issue and its a fact.
    Dwight55 is correct it is rare that there can be medical complications but it does happen ive seen it. In which case the mother and child died.
    If a person want to talk about value of life.... I suppose the life of the mother is worth squat compared to her unborn fetus (sarcasm)
    If you fight to make abortion illegal you will save some babies... Possibly also kill someones wife or daughter (what did they do to you)
    How about you try common sense instead and make it illegal UNLESS theres a complication. Best of both worlds.
    Oh but wait... Reasonable ideas like that arent possible are they ? Everything has to be all or nothing doesnt it.
    dwight55 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    How about you try common sense instead and make it illegal UNLESS theres a complication. Best of both worlds.
    Oh but wait... Reasonable ideas like that arent possible are they ? Everything has to be all or nothing doesnt it.
    That's too simple, . . . no room for the lawyers to make money on it.

But, I'd buy it...............

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Blackcat likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    That's too simple, . . . no room for the lawyers to make money on it.

But, I'd buy it...............

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Hehe that does sum it up rather well. Ill buy the first round :D

Oh btw when I say "you try common sense" I dont mean anyone here. I mean in general lol... Just thought I would point that out :p

I'm pro-choice.
    Sex should be a choice. Sex should never be forced upon a woman.
    If she chooses to engage in sex, she's made her choice.
    If she did not get to make a choice, and it was forced upon her, I would NOT encourage abortion as that child did nothing wrong, but I would understand if she chose it.
    Aside from this, only life-threatening situations warrant abortion.
    Blackcat and Mish like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

With the morning after pill or without it, why would a raped woman who doesn't want
    to take a chance on a pregnancy wait 10 to 20 weeks to do something. Same basic
    thing for any woman. If you don't want to be pregnant, use the pill or whatever, or
    get your man to get it snipped or use the morning after pill. Why wait 10 to 20
    weeks to end it. I would really like to have one of the women who has had a late
    term abortion explain.
    Kauboy likes this.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

Never could figure out why liberals have no problem killing a child, ripping it out alive cutting it up and selling the parts off. But are 100% against the death penalty.
    I know why teachers are pro abortion , they haul the students they knock up off to a PP during the school day with out parents knowing.
    If the phonies had one bit of real compassion we would not need abortions. Have you not noticed that now it has become so common place to kill off problems we have little respect for life left. Even Obamacare now open calls for offing grandma when she becomes a problem. It seems to be pretty much excepted.
    Try doing with a dog what PP does with humans, you would end up in jail.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links