Big Day For The Sodomites!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Big Day For The Sodomites! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; The sodomites got what they wanted from the highest court in the land today............the right to marry each other. Homosexual marriage is a RELIGIOUS issue. ...

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Big Day For The Sodomites!

The sodomites got what they wanted from the highest court in the land today............the right to marry each other.

Homosexual marriage is a RELIGIOUS issue. Always has been. Always will be.

Anybody who is a homosexual is already condemned to hell.

The Holy Bible takes a VERY dim view of sodomites.

The marriage of two people of the same gender is a marriage sanctioned by SATAN, and not by God.

I do not care what the SCOTUS ruled. I will NEVER preside over a wedding that involves the joining of two homosexuals in an unholy alliance.

ANY reverend or pastor or minister who agrees to join two homosexuals in marriage is committing a sin of perversion and betrayal.

All six of the justices who voted against the word of God are now condemned to a very unenjoyable afterlife.

No church can be compelled to perform a marriage that would violate their canon.
    Marriage is either a religious rite or a civil rite that joins two people in marriage. Most Christian religions cannot join homosexuals in marriage because it is against their canon. Some religions - even some Christian religions - allow it.
    If you are not homosexual nothing has changed for you. If you are homosexual you now have the same protections under the law as any other married couple.

Spice, dsdmmat, sparkyprep and 2 others like this.
    Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, and thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.
    Samuel Adams

I believe today's Supreme Court Decision has little to do with homosexuals. I believe it has everything to do with Federal Government Control, Regulation, The Over-Reaching Tax Code, Permission via Licensing and continued erosion of the Constitution.

Whether or not one man likes to have sex with another man or a woman chooses to have sex with another woman, to me that's simply a diversionary tactic that makes it simply a conduit (and a diversionary conduit at that) to the ultimate goal.
    dwight55, Smitty901, ekim and 9 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    No church can be compelled to perform a marriage that would violate their canon.
    Marriage is either a religious rite or a civil rite that joins two people in marriage. Most Christian religions cannot join homosexuals in marriage because it is against their canon. Some religions - even some Christian religions - allow it.
    If you are not homosexual nothing has changed for you. If you are homosexual you now have the same protections under the law as any other married couple.
    They will be. Now starts a whole new protected class. Special rights group all aimed at taking our society down. Liberals wanted to destroy marriage they won.
    Next they will work on more destruction of the church.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    There have been a number of cases involving clergymen being forced to marry homosexuals, under threat of being arrested for violating the law. This has happened in Canada on numerous occasions, and has also happened in the USA.

What "protections" have homosexuals been denied that heterosexuals received? That is a bunch of hogwash.

I am not gay.
    so with that said.
    the last time I checked it was not for us to judge just to be judged, so who's going to hell again?
    oops

It's all about votes for the 16 election. The whole gay community will back the libs forever now.

I seen a report that the country will be so much better off now that the gays can marry. How, why and what difference will this make??? They dam sure aren't going to produce any kids that will help the gene pool for the future. Maybe they can adopt and influence a kid, for better or worse??
    Slippy, Mule13 and shootbrownelk like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    It's all about votes for the 16 election. The whole gay community will back the libs forever now.
    For a backwoods Wisconsin man of many firearm and other talents, ole Chipper sums up things pretty darn well. Thumbs up Sir.

Just like in the days of Lyndon B, who figured out how to get the black folks to vote Dem...FOREVER... didn't he?
    Last edited by Slippy; 06-26-2015 at 06:28 PM.

Hey hey LBJ. If the dems were really concerned with bettering the black community wouldn't they fix their education system in the black poor neighborhoods. They perpetuate the poverty to perpetuate the votes. Poverty on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post

I seen a report that the country will be so much better off now that the gays can marry. How, why and what difference will this make??? They dam sure aren't going to produce any kids that will help the gene pool for the future. Maybe they can adopt and influence a kid, for better or worse??
    The country will not be better off. Nor will it be worse off. If you are not gay, it doesn't effect your life in any way. The decision only re-affirms that the Constitution applies to everyone, not just who agrees with PatriotFlameThower.
    Friends don't let friends own Glocks.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links