Big Day For The Sodomites! - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Big Day For The Sodomites!

This is a discussion on Big Day For The Sodomites! within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Camel923 I pray we never have the pedophilia is just another life style argument. It is in some parts of Afghanistan, those ...

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Big Day For The Sodomites!

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    I pray we never have the pedophilia is just another life style argument.
    It is in some parts of Afghanistan, those sick bastards have no problem with it either.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

Quote Originally Posted by dsdmmat View Post
    It is in some parts of Afghanistan, those sick bastards have no problem with it either.
    Sad but true.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

This could get interesting. Let's see what happens when Americanized mustaffa and mohammed roll up to the local mosque and want to get hitched.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by keith9365 View Post
    This could get interesting. Let's see what happens when Americanized mustaffa and mohammed roll up to the local mosque and want to get hitched.
    Same thing that would happen in their home land, they would be executed.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Its bound to come up at some point. 30 or 40 years ago who would have thought we would have the legalization of homosexual marriage? I pray we never have the pedophilia is just another life style argument.
    Children can't give consent either. I don't mind people making an argument for what they believe but when the argument gets ludicrous people tend to ignore your point. Also there are still people alive that remember people making your same argument about blacks marrying whites. That happened and the world hasn't ended.
    dsdmmat, sparkyprep, Mish and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

And people wonder why the US has lost favor with God!

Well at least our president can live with his husband or wife or whatever it is and have the Supreme ok!

When folks ask me, "What is this world coming too?" I simply reply, "THE END!"
    "Be water, my friend"

well it isn't for me to decide what is right and wrong for someone else- I also know you can preach till your blue in the face but is someone doesn't want to listen then they will not.
    and about letting someone wander into hell, sometimes you just can not stop MR stupid from being ,well, stupid.
    I don't have a problem with homosexuals as long as they keep to themselves -but I also am not the one having to answer for that on judgment day I will have a whole book of sins to have to ask forgiveness for and being a homo isn't one of them. I love my wife and that's all that's too it.
    oops

The goal is not now nor was it ever about gay/lesbian/transgender, bispecies marriage it is about tearing down structures in our society and destroying. More to come.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotFlamethrower View Post
    There have been a number of cases involving clergymen being forced to marry homosexuals, under threat of being arrested for violating the law. This has happened in Canada on numerous occasions, and has also happened in the USA.

What "protections" have homosexuals been denied that heterosexuals received? That is a bunch of hogwash.
    As mentioned on MSNBC...2 married men spoke that they were excited that they now can travel across this great nation freely. Including the 13 states that didn't allow gay marriages. LOL
    Thats what they were fighting for.....that and being able to file jointly on their taxes......BAHAHAHA...( I wonder who files head of household) lol
    I Am Spartacus

one last thing-homosexuality is about as clear as divorce in the bible -so does that mean all of us divorcee's are going straight to hell if so then why keep trying to get to heaven.
    dsdmmat, sparkyprep and Mish like this.
    oops

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links