So, Obama wants to ban M855 ammunition because he claims...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on So, Obama wants to ban M855 ammunition because he claims... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; that its very existence places police officers at risk...despite the fact that "green tip" ammo has never (not even once) been used to kill a ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: So, Obama wants to ban M855 ammunition because he claims...

that its very existence places police officers at risk...despite the fact that "green tip" ammo has never (not even once) been used to kill a cop.

Anybody want to wager an adult beverage or two that we see a highly publicized shooting using this type of ammunition in the fairly near future?

I won't take that bet.

Well the administration just advertised that rifle ammo will penetrate the typical soft armor used by cops to every criminal in the country. It seems to me that one or two criminals might have gotten the point.
    Charles Martel and LONE WOLF like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

His days are numbered and he knows this! Just trying to slip anything past us at this point.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martel View Post
    that its very existence places police officers at risk...despite the fact that "green tip" ammo has never (not even once) been used to kill a cop.

Anybody want to wager an adult beverage or two that we see a highly publicized shooting using this type of ammunition in the fairly near future?
    And it will probably be by order of the current administration just to show the muslime in the WH is right, that the bullets will penatrate body armor. Is a shame what some people will do to get they're way. We already know nobama has no problem killing white Americans, be it with a drone!
    ARDon and Charles Martel like this.

Da fuhrer does this to draw attention away from his last problem. Is anybody talking about his immigration policy anymore?? Now it's hiladbeast's e-mail scam. See it worked great we forgot all about the illegals and are worried about ammo and e-mails. Time to move onto something else, what will it be next??

Question: can you name a rifle round acceptable for killing a deer that will not penetrate soft ballistic armor?
    Charles Martel and Oddcaliber like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Ron White said it best, "You can't fix stupid" I have NO idea why these boneheads in this Odumba administartion can't think before re-acting. Diver, my exact thoughts.

or is it a political tactic to bait some kook to............so they have some leverage on this. I hope to GOD I'm wrong
    Charles Martel likes this.
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

If cops feel the need to be protected from rifle rounds, they need plates and Kevlar helmets 24/7. That hasn't changed. What has changed is that fact has been advertised.

Fortunately, very little crime is conducted with rifles, or even the AR-15 pistols that were the excuse behind this. Hopefully, that remains true.

While I do sympathize with police safety, it is a hazardous and dirty job, I am also irked that their security is frequently used to curtail our rights. Think about this: A cop has a gun, baton (or PR24), tazer, handcuffs, pepper, a vest, shotgun, backup...

A citizen has....nothing except maybe concealed weapon.

Our former governor Napolitano was always citing police safety when she vetoed gun bills. And the Association of Chiefs of Police was always right there with her. That group is nothing more than a buncha Sarah Brady disciples masquerading as law enforcement.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links