Russia throws down the gauntlet
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Russia throws down the gauntlet within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Hot of the Internet press: Russia throws down the gauntlet: energy supply to Europe cut off; petrodollar abandoned as currency war escalates . What's your ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Russia throws down the gauntlet

Hot of the Internet press: Russia throws down the gauntlet: energy supply to Europe cut off; petrodollar abandoned as currency war escalates.

What's your opinion and how does it effect you?
    Denton and sideKahr like this.

since Ukraine dont actually pay for the gas russia delivers why is this blamed on russia? They want payment, that is not a tricky concept.

I think they all know what's up and Putin finds the nwo to suck, so he's the bad guy.
    I also think arabs aren't cold hardy and what a great way to help the uk's muslim population problem.
    But the uk hiking up its dress calling "aggressor!" is a joke and the "petro dollar people" are going for broke and not a thing they say can be thought in anyone's best interest but their cabal of cronies cashing in....
    Will it really lead to war?
    Not if they can still spin money and make agenda progress without it. War is risky even when you think you have already won.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

What about the blatant move of moving away from Petro dollars i.e. way from the U.S. Peg currency with Petro and Oil and China looks to follow suit.?
    Denton likes this.

I call BS. US dollar is the world currency reserve and Putin can't do anything about it.
    Like I have said before, when China starts selling Treasury Bonds, I will start to worry.
    China will not sell it's US investments because:
    1: Safest place to park cash
    2: US is China's biggest customer
    3: Would be economic suicide.

Most of Russia's gas pipelines to Europe run through Ukraine. Putin just waiting until it was cold to maximize his leverage, but he really has none.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Marine View Post
    What about the blatant move of moving away from Petro dollars i.e. way from the U.S. Peg currency with Petro and Oil and China looks to follow suit.?
    Russia, China and those who are aligning with them and against us have been doing that for many months. It was one thing for the U.S. to stomp down on Hussein for doing basically the same thing, but it isn't that easy with larger nations who are tired of being held hostage to the dollar.

Expect allegiances to change as nation view the East as growing stronger and the West as losing strength.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

TG

Unfortunately, I have relatives on both sides, Russia and Ukraine. Ukraine must pay their debt, end of story until they pay. It's a long-running problem.

Putin is just flailing around in desperation.
    Does Ukraine get a discount for every dead Ukrainian killed in Putin's war?
    Way things are, Europeans will blame Putin for freezing, and for Ukraine, it's good for Putin to stop the oil flow to Europe through the Ukrainian pipelines so all the blame goes to Putin, where it belongs. Europe without gas will all blame Putin. If I was Ukraine, I would sit back, do nothing, & let Putin hang himself by giving Europeans yet another reason to dislike Putin.

This stuff has been on the board before and the author I believe is making the same observations I have and many others here have for sometime. War in the Middle East and Bosnia is/was about a gas pipeline to compete with Russia. Syria owes Russia and said NO. The Chinese and Russians are tired of losing money with currency conversions for petrodollars. Cutting off the gas is a response to a dog that bites the hand that feeds it. Or in this case keeps it warm. That my version of the cliff notes on this.
    Denton likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii Volcano Squad View Post
    I call BS. US dollar is the world currency reserve and Putin can't do anything about it.
    Like I have said before, when China starts selling Treasury Bonds, I will start to worry.
    China does not need to sell US Treasuries. All they have to do to slowly change the world reserve currency is to stop buying new issues.
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links