Do we need to contemplate? Do we need to focus?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Do we need to contemplate? Do we need to focus? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Today of course is Pearl Harbor Day. Once I get past thinking about what happened so long ago -- I am suddenly thrust into today's ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DerBiermeister

Thread: Do we need to contemplate? Do we need to focus?

Today of course is Pearl Harbor Day. Once I get past thinking about what happened so long ago -- I am suddenly thrust into today's mess. And a royal mess it is.

How close are we to teetering on the edge of some calamity that will quickly turn into WWIII? I say it is a LOT closer than most of us dare to realize or even think about. There are so many trouble spots in the world today that it literally makes your head swim. And I am talking real BIG DEAL trouble spots. You couple that with the fact that we have the worst President in history at the helm. This man has no more ability to be the leader of the free world than a shoe-shine boy at Chicago O'Hare -- probably less. He is deeply embedded with a form of mental illness -- extreme narcissism. So much so, that he could write the book on it.

In 6 years, there is not ONE foreign policy initiative that he has succeeded with -- not one. Everything he touches goes to shit. He has crapped all over every single one of our staunches allies, including THE most important ally in the middle east ... Israel. He has been an apologetic imbecile to every one of our enemies.

To watch the daily press briefings at the White House is reminiscent of watching re-runs of Laugh In. It truly would be hilarious were it not so damn serious. We are in perilous times, made ever more so because of lack of a leader at the helm. This man has no appetite whatsoever for any aspect of being our President. Think about that the next time you conjur up an image of this POS Commie. Pray for our country during the next tenuous two years until we can rid ourselves of this imposter.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by DerBiermeister; 12-07-2014 at 11:16 AM.
    bigwheel likes this.
    "Hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Adm William "Bull" Halsey

Sponsored Links