the final 2 years
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

the final 2 years

This is a discussion on the final 2 years within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Of the limp dick presidency will be a full court press to swerve this country hard left and create as much racial mayhem as possible. ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GasholeWillie
  • 2 Post By oldgrouch

Thread: the final 2 years

the final 2 years

Of the limp dick presidency will be a full court press to swerve this country hard left and create as much racial mayhem as possible.

I honestly feel it will be the 1960's all over again. I honestly feel assassinations will occur, and the targets will be the hard core leftists, the Ayers and Sharpton types. They are stretching the elastic to it's breaking point and is this type of turmoil is exactly what they want.

I was 4 when JFK was killed, was a newspaper delivery boy when MLK and RFK were killed. I remember it well.
    oldgrouch likes this.

I smell alaphabet soup. We love our nice president. Go peddle your cheap bull shit somewhere else.

bigwheel - I thought you were going to get sober.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

No no..I gave the other guy that good advice cause he seemed like he could not hit a bull in the ass with a base fiddle at a hundred yards or meters etc. with a pistolo. I love to help folks, You know how us Christians love to help folks. Yall are driving me crazy. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    I smell alaphabet soup. We love our nice president. Go peddle your cheap bull shit somewhere else.
    What's this "we" white man schit?

Actually, the demise of Sharpton and Ayers would be very tragic. I would really miss them ---- so much integrity! Sure. Al's head looks like a walnut sitting on an aids victim's body.
    dwight55 and Inor like this.

Obama will do as much damage as he can on the way out. He is a product Of Chicago that is how they do it. Same with Holder he is already trying to let every Black man that committed a crime out of prison, maybe he thinks they need reinforcements on the street.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I watched video of the protests on tv and most of the faces were white. Oh, wait! I know... it was makeup!

Man, that ashole Sharpton has been trying to force his way into some kind of relevance since day one. He was a total fake then and has never changed.
    I wouldn't want to be part of any organization that would allow me to be a member.

In Memorium
    Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

I personally will not attempt to predict the next two years. All I know is that it will be damn interesting, or even entertaining -- depending on your outlook.

ITMT -- do NOT stop arming yourselves .......
    "Hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Adm William "Bull" Halsey

Sponsored Links