Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed?

This is a discussion on Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yes, pretty much everyone affiliated with Trump in any way is being targeted by the left. Interesting warning put out by Forbes chief editor. “Let ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed?

Yes, pretty much everyone affiliated with Trump in any way is being targeted by the left.

Interesting warning put out by Forbes chief editor.

“Let it be known to the business world: Hire any of Trump’s fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie,” Forbes Chief Content Officer Randall Lane wrote in a piece published Thursday. “We’re going to scrutinize, double-check, investigate with the same skepticism we’d approach a Trump tweet. Want to ensure the world’s biggest business media brand approaches you as a potential funnel of disinformation? Then hire away."

Antifa in the Hudson Valley is already trying to collect a database of conservatives.

https://www.facebook.com/hudsonvalleyantifa/
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Kristallnacht.

The only difference is that we are armed.
    inceptor, KUSA and Pir8fan like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8fan View Post
    Antifa in the Hudson Valley is already trying to collect a database of conservatives.

https://www.facebook.com/hudsonvalleyantifa/
    It is interesting that FB supporters this.

Well, if all this is true, how come the newspapers, the foreign press and the BLM hasn't been to my home? I've always championed Mr. Trump, if for no other reason than he doesn't parse his words over a hostile press encounter.

BTW, I never let my dog bite an intruder--or a liberal. I was always very careful about what he ate, and he lived +16 years, not bad for a Bichon.

Back to the topic. I will go to the door and talk any linguist to a standstill. Getting arrested has aided me in this vehicle. Yes, I had a member of the press at my door, and he got the same treatment. It even made a blurb in The Wisconsin State Journal. I understand that a member of the press has to get a story, but I don't have to be the paper's lead.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links