Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed?

This is a discussion on Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by MisterMills357 Yes, that is possible, and the way that you voted is easy to find out. For instance, in WV they call ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed?

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    Yes, that is possible, and the way that you voted is easy to find out. For instance, in WV they call someone who knows, and they look it up.
    Voting Democrat is a Sine qua non, if you want a govt job in WV. If you don’t vote that way, then you won’t be hired.

Everyone that voted for Trump should expect to be exposed.
    I can pretty much attest to this. If you aren’t registered Democrat there is not much to vote for in the primaries. Most republicans here are unopposed until the general election, so basically our primaries are our general election.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

This is where California’s rigged election system can work against them. They only allow the top 2 in the primary to be in the Nov election. It’s usually 2 Dems.

If you register as no party, Dems let you vote in their primary. You can vote for anybody other than drunk Nancy and there might be a chance for a Republican to get in a primary.

If the right could figure this out, there might be a chance in this state for more than a RINO Gov like Arnold.
    Michael_Js and KUSA like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Soft White Overbelly View Post
    This is a very bad photoshop cut and paste. Trump supporters will get harrassed, I have no doubt about this. But this is something stupid trying to stir division.
    inceptor and KUSA like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    This is a very bad photoshop cut and paste. Trump supporters will get harrassed, I have no doubt about this. But this is something stupid trying to stir division.
    Of that I have no doubt. Yet they really do have access to voting records. I just recently found that out.
    KUSA likes this.

Well I have a 4'x8' Trump sign in my yard, so I guess they know how I voted.
    TenMileHunter and KUSA like this.

Just in case there is any doubt, misunderstanding of confusion on where I stand.

Are Trump Voters In Danger Of Being Exposed?-20201022_161749.jpg
    hawgrider, KUSA and TenMileHunter like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Harassing Trumpsters should be a hate crime.

Trump supporters/protesters are being targeted.

https://seditionist.info/
    KUSA and hawgrider like this.
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today.

Not just voting but being on sites like this makes one a target of the loony left. We are marked for death, prison or most likely re education camps. Can you say gulag comrade?
    KUSA likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

If they come after us? psst.

Michael also predicts that they will be naming libraries and airports after Donald Trump long after the world has forgotten about the gavel-wielding cadaver from San Francisco. And here's why. . .
    hawgrider likes this.
    “Our business is to gain heaven. Everything else is a sheer waste of time.”
    -St. Vincent DePaul

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links