“Armed March on Capitol Hill” False Flag
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on “Armed March on Capitol Hill” False Flag within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Can it get anymore obvious that this is a huge commie set-up with the end goal of passing all sorts of gun control? Even the ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By Piratesailor
  • 1 Post By Trihonda
  • 1 Post By RedLion
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: “Armed March on Capitol Hill” False Flag

Can it get anymore obvious that this is a huge commie set-up with the end goal of passing all sorts of gun control? Even the flyer is typical old Soviet style just like the commies like. Pass along and make it known.

Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January,” according to an FBI bulletin obtained by ABC. A group is calling for “storming” state, local, and federal government courthouses and administrative buildings in the event President Trump is removed prior to Inauguration Day, per an FBI bulletin obtained by ABC. The FBI has “received information about an identified armed group intending to travel to Washington, DC on 16 January. They have warned that if Congress attempts to remove POTUS via the 25th Amendment a huge uprising will occur,” according to a bulletin obtained by ABC.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ep-state-plot/
    Robie and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Can it get anymore obvious that this is a huge commie set-up with the end goal of passing all sorts of gun control? Even the flyer is typical old Soviet style just like the commies like. Pass along and make it known.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ep-state-plot/
    True true.

But like any false flag, the media hypes it, supports it so therefore it must be true. And if it’s true then the government can react along with corporations.

As a result, well, who really knows. At this point pretty much nothing surprises me.

Although I have said all along that nothing much will happen regarding the current state of affairs and that law abiding conservatives will take it... but I’ve also said that could radically change if there is some huge trigger event. No idea what that could be. I have a few ideas but the government can’t be that stupid... oh wait... my bad... they can be that stupid.
    RedLion and inceptor like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Madison might be a bit behind you. I just heard the name "Trump" for the first time at 3:11PM on 01/12/2021 from "talk radio."

Whoever this Trump guy is he just beat out our local talk-babe, Vicki McKenna. That's quite a fete.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Me and my local patriot friends have all been saying this as well.. I'm plugged into a number of deeper level patriot types, who would certainly have been involved in (or at least aware of) any planned armed (or otherwise) marches on the state capitals. Nobody heard anything until the news started talking about it.

In fact, the first time I heard anything was when I got into a friendly facebook debate with a next door neighbor (about the Jan 6th riots). She is left as left can be. She is famous for just spewing CNN and MSNBC talking points as arguments... She actually starts to talk about these capital riots planned for the 17th, and spewing how they are an example of how trump is trying to overthrow the government, and stir up trouble... This was a few days ago, and it was the first I'd heard of it. Not sure how my leftist commie neighbor (still a nice lady) is hearing about a patriot rally before me or any of my seriously patriotic buddies...? This was before they started boarding up the capital...

Yup, we're all passing the word to stay away.
    Denton likes this.

Can it get any more obvious that this is a false flag?

WARNING: Bad Actors Are Setting Up Fake Election Protests
    https://www.weaselzippers.us/462543-...tion-protests/
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

I dont know what NTD News is but they are doing great reporting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, hawgrider, RedLion and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sponsored Links