Nancy Bush Ellis
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nancy Bush Ellis

This is a discussion on Nancy Bush Ellis within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Yes another death from COV19. "Nancy Bush Ellis, sister of President George H.W. Bush and aunt of President George W. Bush, died Sunday at her ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Nancy Bush Ellis

Nancy Bush Ellis

Yes another death from COV19.
    "Nancy Bush Ellis, sister of President George H.W. Bush and aunt of President George W. Bush, died Sunday at her home in Concord, Mass., due to complications related to COVID-19" " due to complications related to COVID-19. She was 94. "

Now let us think about this. She was 94 years old. yes people manage to live longer . But truth is they generally a list of medical condition they are dealing with. At 94 you have been on borrowed time , along time.
    But we must force on COV19 .
    If you have COV19 and die at the age of 94 , you did not die of Cov19. Your time just ran out.
    SGG, Denton, soyer38301 and 5 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

My mother is 89, went through a covid positive test. Never had any symptoms. She is, however on her death bed now due to other issues. I will pay very close attention to what they state the cause is when she passes

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    My mother is 89, went through a covid positive test. Never had any symptoms. She is, however on her death bed now due to other issues. I will pay very close attention to what they state the cause is when she passes

We shall pray of your mother.

My mother in law is 90. She beat breast cancer some time back. 30 days now sense having her bladder removed for cancer . She is doing goo but has other health issues. They have tested her a bunch of time for COV19. I think they are looking to cover their buts if it all goes bad for her.
    Wife has been spending the night there and spending most of the day with her. Last few days now Mother in law is starting to take control of her life . Wife spent last night at home.
    Denton likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Smitty...thanks for your prayers. Sorry about the MIL. Hope she gets well and lives a few more years Lord willing

Denton likes this.

Definitely do. Had a friend that had to get the Atty Gen involved to address the issue. It took months to get the issue corrected, insurance refused to pay as it was a car wreck and they listed COD as covid not the trauma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well...mom passed last week. No covid listed on death certificate as the gooberment was not involved. Hospice came in to pronounce and the funeral home picked her up.

No hospital to collect money so covid was not the cause of death.

Not unexpected but still sucks.

Leaves me as the old man of the family.

Well...mom passed last week. No covid listed on death certificate as the gooberment was not involved. Hospice came in to pronounce and the funeral home picked her up.

Very sorry to hear this. May God Bless your Mom and your family.
    soyer38301 and stevekozak like this.
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

@Slippy
    Thank you sir. She is whole again with the Lord.

Slippy, stevekozak and Bigfoot63 like this.

While a sad time for those that loved her. She has won the battle . While we morn the death we also rejoice in a long life well lived and peace with the lord.

I am sorry to hear this, Soyer! May God grant you peace!
    soyer38301 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links