Impeachment - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Impeachment

This is a discussion on Impeachment within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by KUSA I know of a few black patriots. Are they white supremacists? All Patriots are white supremacists. Where you been?...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Impeachment

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I know of a few black patriots. Are they white supremacists?
    All Patriots are white supremacists. Where you been?
    Robie, KUSA and SGG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    All Patriots are white supremacists. Where you been?
    It's even gone as far as math.

If you excel in math you are a white supremacist.

Crazy but true.

I just read a story that out in Sacramento, the school system is toying with the idea of getting rid of D and F grades as it affects self esteem.

It's a race to the bottom folks.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Doesnt matter what he says, as their language interprets everything different.
    But, Clyburn said they may not get to it tomorrow.
    Nancy also gave Pence 24 hrs to invoke 25th Amendment, and she also needs Unanimous decision Monday by house to go forward.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

When he addressed the protesters entering the capitol, he told them to go home, but he called them "special". This is being contorted to claim he encouraged and supported them. Thus they think he's supported a violent takeover of the U.S., or so they pretend.
    inceptor likes this.
    "Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem"
    or
    "I prefer perilous liberty to peaceful servitude." - Thomas Jefferson

They want to humiliate him and most importantly want to keep him from being eligible to run again.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    “ You lying dog face pony soldier”
    JB VP

Super Moderator

This is all lip service to whip up all their useful idiots.
    inceptor likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    This is all lip service to whip up all their useful idiots.
    My fear is that they are going to whip up another John Hinckley. I don't think they will let him live even after his Presidency. He knows too much now.
    KUSA, Sasquatch and inceptor like this.

BY TYLER DURDEN
    MONDAY, JAN 11, 2021 - 5:12
    Update (1900ET): In a letter sent late on Sunday, Nancy Pelosi confirmed that the coming week will be focused entirely on removing Trump out of office, when she informed colleagues that the House will pass a resolution calling on Pence to invoke the 25th amendment. This will be followed by impeachment.

Her full letter below:

Dear Democratic Colleague,

On this Sunday, as we pray that God will continue to Bless America, I write to inform you of our next actions, which will be made with the great solemnity that this moment requires.

I want to call to your immediate attention the action to be taken tomorrow morning, when Majority Leader Hoyer will request Unanimous Consent to bring up the Raskin resolution. This resolution calls on the Vice President to convene and mobilize the Cabinet to activate the 25th Amendment to declare the President incapable of executing the duties of his office, after which the Vice President would immediately exercise powers as acting President. The text of the resolution can be found here.

If we do not receive Unanimous Consent, this legislation is planned to be brought up on the Floor the following day. We are calling on the Vice President to respond within 24 hours.

Next, we will proceed with bringing impeachment legislation to the Floor.

In protecting our Constitution and our Democracy, we will act with urgency, because this President represents an imminent threat to both. As the days go by, the horror of the ongoing assault on our democracy perpetrated by this President is intensified and so is the immediate need for action.

I look forward to our Caucus call tomorrow. I am grateful to all Members for the suggestions, observations and input that you have been sending. Your views on the 25th Amendment, 14th Amendment Section 3 and impeachment are valued as we continue. I am answering your communications in chronological order and will do so into the night.

Thank you for your patriotism.

Prayerfully,

In other words, the second impeachment of Trump will begin on Tuesday if Pence refuses to invoke the 25th amendment, for which Pelosi has given the VP 24 hours.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...enior-democrat
    MisterMills357 likes this.

Just throwing this out there-

By invoking the 25th for manic depression over the election, gives Trump immunity for what they are trying to impeach him for.

Trump gets to keep the presidential retirement benefits and because depression is treatable, he gets to run again.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    In other words, the second impeachment of Trump will begin on Tuesday if Pence refuses to invoke the 25th amendment, for which Pelosi has given the VP 24 hours.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...enior-democrat
    Pelosi is Shelob! Pence is Smeagol! Frodo is Trump!
    “Our business is to gain heaven. Everything else is a sheer waste of time.”
    -St. Vincent DePaul

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links