Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
The reason that I voted Trump was that he was audacious, and not because he was a Republican. Right now we are in a virtual 1 party system, and we are in for it. I would be happy to vote for the Conservative Party now, because my vote may be thrown away anyhow.

We will not all move together, the Republicans will cower just like they always have in the past. Cowards are interested in themselves, not you and me. So the Democrats have split the the Republicans into pieces, and they will continue to win.

I looked at this party site, and it sounds great, but I think that they would be lambs in the midst of wolves.
https://home.conservativepartyusa.or...onal-platform/
They would certainly be outnumbered but I try to remember that Christ was a Lamb in the midst of giant packs of wolves, hyenas, lions, and vultures and yet His impact (some 2,020 years after His death) is still felt very strongly to this day. Why do you think Satan's minions hate Him and His followers so much? Because Christ still has massive influence! With Christ with us ... who can be against us?

Romans 8:31, "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"

I also consider the little band of revolutionaries who stood up against King George's Red Coats. They had a choice: submit to tyranny or fight for liberty. Their will, determination, and divine protection brought them to victory.