Q's Identity - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Q's Identity

This is a discussion on Q's Identity within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I seriously doubt this was a kid in his parents basement. Too many pictures were posted inside AF1, of POTUS and the team. Too many ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Q's Identity

Super Moderator

I seriously doubt this was a kid in his parents basement. Too many pictures were posted inside AF1, of POTUS and the team. Too many posts from Trump and Q were posted within a minute of each other. Do you know what the odds are of that happening? AND that many times?

And would a kid in the basement have access to classified testimony before congress and leaked it early before it was released?

Yes there was disinformation put out. They were following them too. I imagine they had fun with that part.

Scoff if you want, you may well turn out to be correct. The final chapter of this book isn't finished yet. I'm just waiting to see how it plays out.
    Kauboy, KUSA, Robie and 1 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    I alway thought it might be you!
    Being both a Sasquatch and Batman is already a full time job.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Who is this "Q" y'all keep Speaking of?
    hawgrider likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ridin with biden View Post
    He’s the one giving us all the secret information. I hope you have your decoder ring.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    I was giving Biden 6 months max. Your timeline is well within that. No, he isn't part of their agenda but Harris is. Who will she pick as VP, Bernie maybe?
    She won't pick Bernie. It is my contention that whomever is picked for VP is the person to watch, as that will be person the puppet-masters really want to be President.

I didn't follow it very closely. I know some who did and they kept us informed.

If nothing else....even if it was a complete lie, it gave a lot of people some hope. Even if that hope was false and even if the people hoping were suckers....having hope is important.

Yup, the election is over. I would bet my life on...it was rigged. Trump will not see another 4 years in the WH.

Do I think he is done with the controversy? Not by a long shot. They are going to have to imprison or kill him to keep him quiet. And either one may very well happen.

I will continue to stand with him until it is proven it was a fair election.
    KUSA, stevekozak and MountainGirl like this.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridin with biden View Post
    Beat me to it!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Do you think Kamala has been doing Soros ?
    hawgrider and Prepared One like this.

I think she would do a leper if it furthered her power.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    He’s the one giving us all the secret information. I hope you have your decoder ring.
    Name:  thumb_ovaltine-a-crummy-commercial-son-of-a-b-tch-a-christmas-52360056.png
Views: 29
Size:  41.6 KB
    KUSA and MountainGirl like this.
    -IN OMNIA PARATUS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links