Is Trump serious about a 2024 run or just collecting money off the prospect of it?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is Trump serious about a 2024 run or just collecting money off the prospect of it?

This is a discussion on Is Trump serious about a 2024 run or just collecting money off the prospect of it? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I don't think he has any interest in being president again. Throughout his life he's used anything at his disposal to make money, and I ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree59Likes

Thread: Is Trump serious about a 2024 run or just collecting money off the prospect of it?

I don't think he has any interest in being president again. Throughout his life he's used anything at his disposal to make money, and I think that's what we are seeing here. There are tons of people in America pissed off, and he's taking advantage of that by collecting donations saying he'll go after whatever they're pissed off about.
    CapitalKane49p likes this.

Nope. I don’t agree with your assertion. There is no evidence to support it.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Nope. I don’t agree with your assertion. There is no evidence to support it.
    I would argue that things like Trump University support it. In that case, he knew his university was a farce but was a chance to take advantage of people/situation to make some good money.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

And Trump donated "most" of his presidential salary the past 4 years to other parts of government and organizations, so why do you think he wants to be president again?
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ey/5410134002/
    Denton and KUSA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Stupid View Post
    I would argue that things like Trump University support it. In that case, he knew his university was a farce but was a chance to take advantage of people/situation to make some good money.
    I would argue that I was a soldier. I was trained to kill people. Do you see me killing my neighbors?
    Weldman, KUSA, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

My opinion is that Trump is demonstrating for the Main Street press.

Demonstrating is an old military term for a head fake to distract the enemy. March your troops over there to fake an impending attack, then do nothing while an attack is launched from another direction.

He is making the Democrats believe he is about to concede the race to give them talking points. In the meantime he is about to lower the boom on them.
    Our Survival Group Website: Hidden Content

The Good Cop

I will go so far as to say that IF he runs in 2024 he will not survive the primaries.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I will go so far as to say that IF he runs in 2024 he will not survive the primaries.
    Physically survive?
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Physically survive?
    No, win enough primaries to gain the candidacy.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    No, win enough primaries to gain the candidacy.
    I do. He would have more than won this election had the Globalists not pulled out all the stops to steal it.

The only way he’d lose if they do it, again. Good chance of that if the 2020 steal is successful. They’ll only solidify the continued fraud.

The question in my mind is if he’ll meet an untimely death between now and 2024. They’ll see him as a continued threat.
    stevekozak likes this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links