Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sherif
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sherif

This is a discussion on Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sherif within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Buffalo, New York Business Owners Stand Up to Cuomo Lockdown Orders; Chase Out Sherif

Bucket-Back since 2004

GET OUT! GET OUT!

I'm screaming with them from Pennsylvania. God bless them!!!! Send the NAZIS back to GERMANY!!!!!
    Slippy, dwight55, KUSA and 1 others like this.
    All misspellings and name changes are intentional because online surveillance is conducted through keyword searches by WebCrawlers.

That is the old stuff, fight back.
    Slippy, dwight55 and stevekozak like this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Yep! “This is a black lives matter peaceful protest! Now get the f—k out!”
    Slippy, KUSA, stevekozak and 3 others like this.

Excellent video!

Too many LEO's in libtard areas are more than willing to do the un-constitutional bidding of the commies.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Excellent video a d standing up.

Leo’s in some jurisdictions are not your friend.

As I’ve said, they need to decide which side they are on.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Excellent video!

Too many LEO's in libtard areas are more than willing to do the un-constitutional bidding of the commies.
    Too many LEOs are only interested in the Four Ps.

Power.
    Prestige.
    Paycheck.
    Pension.
    Slippy and Piratesailor like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Too many LEOs are only interested in the Four Ps.

Power.
    Prestige.
    Paycheck.
    Pension.
    Third one down is the most important to most. Of all the LEO people I've known . . . they have no other skills . . . without the badge . . . they go on welfare, unemployment, or beg.

I understand their idea . . . but they just do not have any skills beyond writing tickets and being a butt-hole. Their leaders know this . . . so they can put the PUSH on them to do the bidding of those elected.

Just like the other day . . . fire dept came to the bank . . . which interrupted the traffic signal sequence . . . I was in the process of easing across the intersection when this lard ass cop comes from out of the woodwork giving me a hard time for not seeing him. He was on the other side of the RR tracks . . . 75 ft from me . . . and I'm supposed to guess that he wants me to stop. I started to get out and give him a piece of my mind . . . but to do so means my vehicle will be targeted in that little one horse town . . . and I don't need that.

Still would have liked to have just kicked his butt . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Last edited by dwight55; 11-21-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    Slippy likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I say good on those business owners in Buffalo!! Push back against the unconstitutional horse-shit the .govs try to impose on us!! use

That said, because this thread seems to be veering to anti-cop, I want to say that I have known a lot of really good law enforcement officers. I have also met my share of jackwagon LEOs as well, but by and large, I think the good ones out-number the bad ones.
    dwight55, Chiefster23 and KUSA like this.

This whole thread reminds me of Stanley Milgram.

About 20 years after the end of WW2, it became a hot topic in psychology to study why millions of otherwise good German people decided to participate in the Holocaust. How could they just follow orders that lead to the deaths of millions?

Stanley Milgram conducted a famous study in the 1960s to try to answer this question. What it came down to, is that it is very rare for an individual to to have the strength to disobey an order from their superiors because all people are focused on getting the approval of higher-ups and maintaining their social standing. Individuals were recruited for the study to "assist" a scientist in testing "students." If a student gave the wrong answer to a question, the "assistant" was to give them increasing levels of shocks. They were told to continue doing this even while the "student" would scream in pain or beg them to stop. All "assistants" (who did not even know that the "student" was actually an actor and there were no shocks; they thought this was the real deal), gave shocks up to deadly levels for humans in order to please the "scientist" master.

I think it was called the obedience studies. As was stated above, the LEOs are rewarded with social standing, money, prestige, and security for enforcing these evil mandates which will result in harm and even death to their own citizens. It takes really brave people to say "NO." This business owner and his friends are the REAL HEROES. Not these phoney poser wannabe heroes (like the nurses taking care of 90 year old people who were going to die anyway, with or without the boogey virus).

https://psychology.fas.harvard.edu/p...tanley-milgram
    All misspellings and name changes are intentional because online surveillance is conducted through keyword searches by WebCrawlers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links