Safer under Biden or Trump?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Safer under Biden or Trump? within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I'm English and therefore neutral, but as a survivalist I can't help wondering if the world would be a safer place under Biden or Trump? ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Safer under Biden or Trump?

I'm English and therefore neutral, but as a survivalist I can't help wondering if the world would be a safer place under Biden or Trump?
    What does the forum think?
    Over half of America seems to prefer Biden, but Trump will be a hard act to follow..

Camel923 and KUSA like this.

Ironic in that Trump has recently drawn down more troops in Afghanistan and Iraq. Trump gets the idea of peace through strength. Biden gets the idea of military adventures decided by foreign and domestic interests donating to his family. JMHO
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

It is difficult for me to form a proper response. So I will use Detroit as my example.
    To go there unarmed, is suicidal IMHO.

Crack and heroin rule parts of the city, and murder is how the gangs settle things.

And people just like good old Joe let Detroit become the Hell hole that it is.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 11-20-2020 at 06:55 PM.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Trump. 1000%.

Why?

He ALWAYS places America first. If you are the LEADER of a country, then you are a TRAITOR if you place ANOTHER country above your own. Your own people's safety must come first. He has kept his word, to the point of people calling him "racist" and "bigoted" simply for caring for the welfare of Americans. He stopped immigration from countries that have KNOWN ties to terrorism, thereby preventing another September 11 in the future. When the virus was first made known, he stopped all travel from China (while Biden called him "racist" for doing this to protect us.) Let me explain - as an American, I do NOT think we are "the best" or "better than" other countries or that our concerns are more important than any other country's in the world. But a LEADER owes a DUTY to HIS OWN PEOPLE FIRST. All of the Presidents of the US in my lifetime have FORGOTTEN this, except for him. And, by the way, I think this is the point of your royal family in the UK - to always protect the traditions and interests of the BRITISH PEOPLE FIRST (and not be swayed by politicians) so that you continue to thrive as an independent and strong nation/people. Trump has shown that he will do the right thing, no matter the consequences or name-calling. It's LOYALTY to his country. You will NEVER see this kind of commitment and love for country and people come from the mouth of Biden/Harris. They will bend with the first wind blowing.
    Slippy, KUSA, Piratesailor and 3 others like this.

The government has never protected me.

If it is to be, it is up to me, I am safer when government gets out of my way and I am the master of my own destiny.

Having said that, government can protect/secure the borders and keep bad guys out. So, Trump

Biden is a weak man, he is milk toast, which is why he was nominated. Trump is brash and aggressive, and loves this country, but is prone to impulsive behavior with little self control. He won't listen to his generals and thinks himself the smartest man in the room. Both can be dangerous. Biden will negotiate our country away while lining his pockets and telling us there will be "Peace in Our Time". Trump will stand up and fight. He would put America's interests first but could possibly bungle us into WWIII. I would not want Trump running a war and I don't want Joe and the Ho giving this country away without a fight.

Can I have another question please?
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Biden is connected the the military machine. No doubt.

I think trump would protect better.
    dwight55, Michael_Js and 65mustang like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Biden is a weak man, he is milk toast..

But why did half of America vote for him?
    Prepared One and 65mustang like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Is this a trolling question? They DIDN"T.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    You tell me.
    stevekozak, inceptor and Eyeball like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links