Cincinnati OH Trump train
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Cincinnati OH Trump train within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Cincinnati OH Trump train. They are doing it again Saturday. I am packing the bike up and will make a 1,000 round trip ride to ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Cincinnati OH Trump train

Cincinnati OH Trump train. They are doing it again Saturday. I am packing the bike up and will make a 1,000 round trip ride to be in it. We need to be seen we need to be heard . So if you see this rig on the news you will know The forum did represent.

Inor, bigwheel, Joe and 9 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Cincinnati OH Trump train. They are doing it again Saturday. I am packing the bike up and will make a 1,000 round trip ride to be in it. We need to be seen we need to be heard . So if you see this rig on the news you will know The forum did represent.

If you are going to be in Cincinnati, make sure you have a meal at The Montgomery Inn. Try the Saratoga Chips with their homemade BBQ sauce. Their BBQ ribs are very very good, but they do make them in the oven, not the smoker. Still, they are good. The roasted chicken is also great. Their original location is in Montgomery, OH a bit north of Cinn-City. I prefer their place right on the OhioRiver near downtown. Either way, the food is OUTSTANDING!
    Smitty901 and Slippy like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Cincinnati is a place I have spent some time over the years. Heading east , NE SE out here on rides it is a common stop over. Soon as I read about the Trump Train I knew where to book a place to stay. And there is a good BBQ place right near the Motel also.
    About the only things that would stop this ride would be more than a foot of snow or Something Payton needed me for.
    Inor likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

May St. Christopher be with you on your travels. You do have one of his gremlin bells don't you?

You can't buy one for yourself, it won't work, has to be given to you. PM me ,I will send you one from a fellow HD rider.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 10-22-2020 at 03:16 PM.
    I will not comply! Just leave me be! I do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    May St. Christopher be with you on your travels. You do have one of his gremlin bells don't you?

You can't buy one for yourself, it won't work, has to be given to you. PM me ,I will send you one from a fellow HD rider.
    No Gremlin bell . I trust in God. Thank you for the offer.
    FLAG is mount and has been tested it work.

Cincinnati OH Trump train-20201022_161749-1-.jpg

Just pulled into Cincinnati . rained so hard I could not sleep so rolled out at 0200.First 100 miles 41 degrees and rain. Hit IL state line rain stopped.10 miles latter 62 degrees, hit Chicago 70 degrees rest of the trip on a couple drops of rain.
    Inor, 1skrewsloose and Slippy like this.

Thats nothing compared to the Trains that have been pulled by come Allah.

Looks like a good day for it low 40's to 58 degrees 10% chance of light rain. Nice out now. heading ove to waffle House for Coffee,eggs and hash browns.
    1skrewsloose, Slippy and Joe like this.

Safe travels!

Name:  trumptrain.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  91.9 KB
    Slippy likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Not a fan of any of the large cities in Ohio but the small towns and countryside are pretty dang nice!

Safe Travels Smitty!
    Joe likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links