Balkanization
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Balkanization

This is a discussion on Balkanization within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; A very good article worth reading. I think his analysis is spot on. A key paragraph from the article that, when you read it, supports ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 5 Post By Piratesailor
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By Piratesailor
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 2 Post By Pir8fan

Thread: Balkanization

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande

Balkanization

A very good article worth reading. I think his analysis is spot on.

A key paragraph from the article that, when you read it, supports outcome number 3 which is basically Balkanization

“We face a bifurcated culture. The elite that controls the state has for decades waged war on the common culture in the name of the ideology of cultural Marxism, also known as “wokeness.” While many Americans who cling to our historic Western, Christian culture also remain loyal to the state, their position is unsustainable because the Deep State is dominated by cultural Marxists.”

https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/f...er-near-you-1/
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Super Moderator

Great find and great article. The guy hits the nail on the head. It is both scary and sad knowing how this great experiment known as America will most likely end.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Very good article.
    We’ve discussed some of those points. For example, each state was to maintain its sovereignty and uniqueness and not simply be cookie-cutter. If asked what he was, Thomas Jefferson would have proudly said that he was a Virginian.

Trump was expected to storm into D.C. and toss out all the swamp rats, end corruption and right the ship. In many ways, he has gone a long way in righting the ship but there is no real path to “draining the swamp.” Protecting the swamp brings both parties together.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Unfortunately, the swamp is deep, wide and very infested. I’m not sure that even 4 more years for Trump will right the ship and clear it out.

I hope and pray I’m wrong but if he is re-elected, I see a large uprising the the left/Marxist/etc as well as the swamp/deep state.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Excellent article. I have been reading a lot about 4th generation warfare and it is exactly on point as far as the status of this country goes, if not most of the world. Trump, if elected, may at best slow the process, but I don't see anything, or anyone, on the horizon that will prevent the final outcome.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

It was pretty obvious that neither party represented the American citizens when Trump was elected. Even the so-called Republicans in Congress resisted him at every turn and still do to a certain extent.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Sponsored Links