Covid lockdown and 3 November 2020
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Covid lockdown and 3 November 2020 within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Ok, maybe tin foil hat time here, but in Hellinois our governor Fred Flintstone is rumbling about more lock downs due to increasing rates of ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Covid lockdown and 3 November 2020

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.

Ok, maybe tin foil hat time here, but in Hellinois our governor Fred Flintstone is rumbling about more lock downs due to increasing rates of "Bat Chew Flu" infections.

Consider the possibility of a plan to either ban in person voting, or even reduce the number of people allowed inside the polling place throughout the day. You can assume that there will be a high number of demtards voting early, mail in, and patriots and conservatives that actually want to head out and vote in person. Could be a way for the swamp creatures to slow down the number of Trump votes that could be counted.

And are there provisions in the Constitution to mitigate this from happening?

What sayeth you?
    Slippy and stevekozak like this.

The demonrats are doing everything they can to steal this election, I would put nothing past them. It could get nasty in the coming weeks.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Even the dumbs know that they can not ban in person voting in any situation. Limit the number in a building or room at a time, for sure, but not ban.
    Smitty901 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post
    Ok, maybe tin foil hat time here, but in Hellinois our governor Fred Flintstone is rumbling about more lock downs due to increasing rates of "Bat Chew Flu" infections.

Consider the possibility of a plan to either ban in person voting, or even reduce the number of people allowed inside the polling place throughout the day. You can assume that there will be a high number of demtards voting early, mail in, and patriots and conservatives that actually want to head out and vote in person. Could be a way for the swamp creatures to slow down the number of Trump votes that could be counted.

What sayeth you?
    @T-Man 1066

The interesting thing about the 10th Amendment is that it not only expresses the view of States Rights and Federalism, it also gives power to the states to do things that we as free men might object to.

The power to leave those states is then up to the individual. In other words, if a person does not like what his state is doing then move! I know that is easier said than done but I am looking at doing exactly that.

As far as if the governor can do something under the state constitution, that is another story. I'd look at the Hellinois state constitution to see if he is using his power unconstitutionally.
    T-Man 1066 likes this.

Funny how votes by mail are counted a week afterward and in person voting is cut off right on time.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man 1066 View Post

What sayeth you?
    This occurred to me early on. I am still deciding on a response if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    The demonrats are doing everything they can to steal this election, I would put nothing past them. It WILL get nasty in the coming weeks.
    Fixed it for ya.
    Prepared One likes this.

The Good Cop

In Florida, voting proceedures are set by each of the 67 county Supervisor of Elections, as long as they comply with the state constitution.

Even during the primary a month or so ago, when our county commissioners had enacted a "mandatory" mask requirement, the polling places merely said masks were "suggested" and not required.
    I did not wear one to vote, no poll worker said a thing.

NOW, Illinois, being Yankeeland and not The South, things may be different.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 10-18-2020 at 03:27 PM.
    T-Man 1066, Smitty901 and inceptor like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    @T-Man 1066

The interesting thing about the 10th Amendment is that it not only expresses the view of States Rights and Federalism, it also gives power to the states to do things that we as free men might object to.

The power to leave those states is then up to the individual. In other words, if a person does not like what his state is doing then move! I know that is easier said than done but I am looking at doing exactly that.

As far as if the governor can do something under the state constitution, that is another story. I'd look at the Hellinois state constitution to see if he is using his power unconstitutionally.
    Agreed. Most decisions made in this state are not constitutionally favorable. And yes, like a dumass I am only about 1 mile from the Cheddar Curtain.
    Slippy likes this.

This I will bet on Governor would love to close the polling places. He won't, he can't. He will try to make it hard to vote in person . He is a Democrat he does not want people ever voting in person.
    Our polling place will be open. It will work just like last time. State ordered National guard in plain clothing will be there . We will park walk in show ID state address. Someone that has known who I am for likely 40 years or more will say hello while checking address .
    She will ask if Susan is coming latter. Another women will check name and address I will be handed a ballot and a free pen to take home. I will step in to a small booth vote. As I am leaving deposit that ballot in a machine that will check it for errors and record it.
    betting I will be parked in spot 1 or 2. Easy bet there are only 2.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 10-18-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links