Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right

This is a discussion on Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well it seems youtube is not letting certain people use their platform anymore. Here is a list of sites locked down. The left is scared ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right

Well it seems youtube is not letting certain people use their platform anymore.
    Here is a list of sites locked down. The left is scared people will listen.
    Destroying the Illusion, Redpill78, PrayingMedic, Joe M IPOT, X22 Report, Edge of Wonder, SGT Report , Spaceshot76, WokeSocieties, Amazing Polly, Truth & Art TV
    PatriotsSoapbox, Dustin Nemos, InTheMatrixxx, AndWeKnow, Stroppy Me, JustInformed Talk, MouthyBuddha, Know_More_News, The Last American Vagabond
    ,Titus Frost, Dollar Vigilante, World Alternative Media
    Murdock67, 1skrewsloose and Denton like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Time for Patriots to stop patronizing Youtube, Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc etc etc.

Also, cut your TV service off. Your TV service pays the evil likes of CNN, MSNBC, NFL, NBA etc with part of your monthly payment.

Choke the bastards out.
    Last edited by Slippy; 10-17-2020 at 06:59 AM.

When they are forcibly broken up (that is from what I hear . . . the current BIG threat) . . . the remaining pieces will be more amenable to telling the truth . . . or at least allowing the truth to pass thru . . .

Personally . . . I'm going to laugh when it happens . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    inceptor, Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Time for Patriots to stop patronizing Youtube, Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc etc etc...........
    Unfortunately, losing only 0.01% of their customer base isn't going to affect them.
    Denton, dwight55, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Unfortunately, losing only 0.01% of their customer base isn't going to affect them.
    Agreed.
    I never heard of any of those listed.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Time for Patriots to stop patronizing Youtube, Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc etc etc.

Also, cut your TV service off. Your TV service pays the evil likes of CNN, MSNBC, NFL, NBA etc with part of your monthly payment.

Choke the bastards out.
    Slip, as usual you are on point. Unfortunately, I think given the direction this country is going it will eventually demand that patriots do a little more then boycott.
    Denton, Michael_Js and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Agreed.
    I never heard of then either. Go figure.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Agreed.
    About half of those channels were bookmarked on my account. Patriotic people who had large followings.
    Haven’t listened to any of them as I stopped going to YouBoob a little while ago. We stopped posting the podcast on it, too.
    Slippy and Annie like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

"Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

I use You Tube to listen to jazz thru my headphones while scrolling the internet. And 60's rock.
    Or, 1950's B&W TV shows and movies.
    Every episode of Combat is there, as well as 12 O'Clock High.

And WWII documentaries.

I am forced to endure enough politics on a daily basis now, there is absolutely no way I'll watch on my own time.
    Annie likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links