Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right

This is a discussion on Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Fake book is censoring some cop chat sites I belong to also..delaying some exchanges and some disappear. They want riid of Trump bad....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Censorship is happening right now on youtube... They are desparate to shut the right

Fake book is censoring some cop chat sites I belong to also..delaying some exchanges and some disappear. They want riid of Trump bad.
    inceptor likes this.

We have had serious Censorship of anything not support by the left for a long time. Just look at the school system. Most local news papers .
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Slip, as usual you are on point. Unfortunately, I think given the direction this country is going it will eventually demand that patriots do a little more then boycott.
    People won't boycott. They want their video . You tube , face book twitter know that. They can do anything they want and 99% will just keep coming back anyway.
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    People won't boycott. They want their video . You tube , face book twitter know that. They can do anything they want and 99% will just keep coming back anyway.
    I do believe his point was that they won't have a choice. Well, deciding to die instead of fight is a choice but not one I would recommend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links