Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I know there is nothing that can be done now, but my wife just told me absentee ballot showed up today. Weird, as I received ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC

I know there is nothing that can be done now, but my wife just told me absentee ballot showed up today.
    Weird, as I received it Sept 28th and mailed it in already.
    Now a new one came in? WTF South Carolina.
    For an absentee ballot to be mailed to someone, someone has to fill out an application out and send it in.
    Voter Fraud is happening. Of course, I am overseas, and not a fricking thing I can do about it.
    RedLion and Michael_Js like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I know there is nothing that can be done now, but my wife just told me absentee ballot showed up today.
    Weird, as I received it Sept 28th and mailed it in already.
    Now a new one came in? WTF South Carolina.
    For an absentee ballot to be mailed to someone, someone has to fill out an application out and send it in.
    Voter Fraud is happening. Of course, I am overseas, and not a fricking thing I can do about it.
    Take the second ballot back to your township to have it destroyed.
    Michael_Js and Annie like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Take the second ballot back to your township to have it destroyed.
    I checked the scvotes website, of which you can track your ballot. It still hasnt been logged as if they received mine.
    I did email the voter registration lady that was working with me in regards to the stupid witness signature, of which I am exempt, due to being over seas.
    My wife hasnt opened it and your right, it needs to be destroyed.. I am going to have her take a picture, and see if the numbers are the same as the last. There is a number on it specific to me, not SSN.
    Once the lady emails me back to explain why I received another ballot, I will dispose of it properly..
    Denton, hawgrider and Michael_Js like this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This damn mail in ballot s**t will cause nothing but chaos (as designed). It will be 6 months or more until a winner is declared.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

I am hoping that their is a real explanation coming....The lady is usually pretty good at getting back to me...
    In the military for 24 years, always voted absentee, now it seems it was all in vein.

They want D to vote twice so they send out extras
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They want D to vote twice so they send out extras
    I am a registered Republican.. Makes no sense.
    I hope there is a scan bar code on there, so when they count it, it is counted and any new one that shows up is flagged.
    Its not going in regardless, as I am overseas..
    hawgrider likes this.

It's great that YOUR doing the right thing. How many aren't??
    Michael_Js and Steve40th like this.
    That which doesn't kill me had better start running.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    I am a registered Republican.. Makes no sense.
    I hope there is a scan bar code on there, so when they count it, it is counted and any new one that shows up is flagged.
    Its not going in regardless, as I am overseas..
    They just toss them out there.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Response from my county as to why I received a new one and why has it not been checked as received.
    "I have no idea; I'm not showing we have received it in the office as of today."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links