Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC

This is a discussion on Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by steve40th response from my county as to why i received a new one and why has it not been checked as received. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Absentee Ballot.. Damn it SC

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by steve40th View Post
    response from my county as to why i received a new one and why has it not been checked as received.
    "i have no idea; i'm not showing we have received it in the office as of today."
    It's FUBAR
    Steve40th, Slippy and Michael_Js like this.

I will vote in person. Risk my life to the COV19 virus but will show up. The polling place will be secured by National Guard in plain clothing. At best 100 people will show up to vote in person. a good 10% of those that do will be direct family. At least I know my vote will count will not end up in the trash by a Union postal worker. Or tossed by liberal poll worker. It does happen more often than many think.
    Steve40th and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I am a little butt hurt right now, because I dont know what to do.. County isnt worth a crap, and with 2 identical ballots, I cant/wont vote twice..
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links