NBC and ABC last night
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NBC and ABC last night

This is a discussion on NBC and ABC last night within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well if you watched it. NBC hammered Trump . It was a setup. ABC had a nice easy evening chat with Biden. Made sure they ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: NBC and ABC last night

NBC and ABC last night

Well if you watched it. NBC hammered Trump . It was a setup. ABC had a nice easy evening chat with Biden. Made sure they ask him no hard questions. He was well briefed on everything they ask him. It was a joke.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I would have expected nothing less from either of those two networks.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

hen even I used sling to record them . I was hard to watch but . I did. Even Madcow made it clear in a statement MSNBC had nothing to do with it it was all on NBC. You know it was a hit job wi the MadCow runs from it.
    dwight55 and ActionJackson like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Ew. I can't watch that stuff. It's all propaganda.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

I think her and Ilhan and AOC were triplets separated at birth . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Ok.. so I watched both for awhile but mainly tuned into Biden. The reason was that the Wench has been reading and studying on body language and wanted to see how Biden reacted to questions. Me, I wanted to see if he’s demented.

Body analysis, by experts, have shown that when Biden blinks rapidly, he’s not telling the truth. My wife pointed out quite a few times where he blinked rapidly during a response. We also know he was not truthful in a number of areas like court packing, fracking, overall energy and his past accomplishments/failures. A number of times he crossed his arms and looked down before answering and we wondered if he was listening to something him his ear. I sort of discount the ear device theory as I think it would or might confuse him more but then again, he bumbled badly.

For me, I have quite of bit of experience with dementia. (Ignore my wife saying I’m demented).... Anyway, he will start to answer a question then flip into a story or antidotal story that sort of applies to the question, but when doing this, he tended to lose coherence. This change is very typical of a person with mild dementia. They cannot coherently answer a question, but they are smart enough to know it, so they transition into a story from a long time ago in order to answer the question but never come back to the original questions. I’ve seen this time and time again.

They transition to the “story” because long term memory is mostly intact and they an recall the story easier than the question or the current situation.

Biden bumbled so much is was somewhat painful to watch. Ole George threw him soft questions but the one thing he didn’t do was interrupt Biden and save him from bumbling.

And of course he was not asked about the recently breaking stories about his son, the Ukraine and China. Now if it was trump they’d be all over him. Hell, the asked Trump about a 400mm loan. That’s like asking me about a 40k loan.. so what.

The difference between the two town halls was remarkable and telling.
    Slippy, Michael_Js, SGG and 3 others like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Ok.. so I watched both for awhile but mainly tuned into Biden. The reason was that the Wench has been reading and studying on body language and wanted to see how Biden reacted to questions. Me, I wanted to see if he’s demented.

Body analysis, by experts, have shown that when Biden blinks rapidly, he’s not telling the truth. My wife pointed out quite a few times where he blinked rapidly during a response. We also know he was not truthful in a number of areas like court packing, fracking, overall energy and his past accomplishments/failures. A number of times he crossed his arms and looked down before answering and we wondered if he was listening to something him his ear. I sort of discount the ear device theory as I think it would or might confuse him more but then again, he bumbled badly.

For me, I have quite of bit of experience with dementia. (Ignore my wife saying I’m demented).... Anyway, he will start to answer a question then flip into a story or antidotal story that sort of applies to the question, but when doing this, he tended to lose coherence. This change is very typical of a person with mild dementia. They cannot coherently answer a question, but they are smart enough to know it, so they transition into a story from a long time ago in order to answer the question but never come back to the original questions. I’ve seen this time and time again.

They transition to the “story” because long term memory is mostly intact and they an recall the story easier than the question or the current situation.

Biden bumbled so much is was somewhat painful to watch. Ole George threw him soft questions but the one thing he didn’t do was interrupt Biden and save him from bumbling.

And of course he was not asked about the recently breaking stories about his son, the Ukraine and China. Now if it was trump they’d be all over him. Hell, the asked Trump about a 400mm loan. That’s like asking me about a 40k loan.. so what.

The difference between the two town halls was remarkable and telling.
    Piratesailor,

You are so right! My Mother-In-Law when she was in the early stages of diagnosed Alzheimer's would do the same thing. She had difficulty answering a real-time question but she still had enough wit about her to re-tell an old story that sorta related to the question. She was very good at deflecting questions even when Alzheimer's made her forget her own name or the names of her children but could be charming.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Piratesailor,

You are so right! My Mother-In-Law when she was in the early stages of diagnosed Alzheimer's would do the same thing. She had difficulty answering a real-time question but she still had enough wit about her to re-tell an old story that sorta related to the question. She was very good at deflecting questions even when Alzheimer's made her forget her own name or the names of her children but could be charming.
    It’s an insidious disease for sure.

Many are smart enough to know they are failing. I think Joe is amongst them.

My mother could tell you stories from the 1920’s like it was yesterday but could not remember her grandkids names or names of the wives. Her natural deflection would be asking “how are the kids doing”. She didn’t know the kids names or even how many there were but the question would cover her and make the average uninformed person think she was just fine. She fooled many people for a number of years.

This example is what is going on with Biden. Does he have it bad? Probably not, but he is definitely in the early stages of what we call “old age dementia”. And like my mother, and others I’ve witnessed through the years, he is fooling the average uniformed viewer.

I think that within the first year, maybe the second year, he will be found incompetent and removed from office. Harris will take over. Then the revolution will take place.. and as someone has said in the past.. “I shit you not”

And lastly.. Jill is evil to put her husband through this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    And lastly.. Jill is evil to put her husband through this.
    I don't think they had a choice. I think he was pushed into this because of his condition. Biden has enough skeletons that could be used for blackmail.

Harris couldn't even make it through the primaries, let alone the election. Once elected then it won't be long before Biden is gone.

They are pushing Biden as a moderate but if you read his website on his stance, that is anything but moderate. On one interview he stated he does not support the Green New Deal. Yet it's there on his web page for all to see if they care to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Well if you watched it. NBC hammered Trump . It was a setup. ABC had a nice easy evening chat with Biden. Made sure they ask him no hard questions. He was well briefed on everything they ask him. It was a joke.
    Surprise surprise. The Mainstream Fake "News" Media presented their lopsided bias. Shocking I tell you! What would be TRULY shocking is if they presented fair and balanced news reports and interviews. Won't happen though! Too late!
    Last edited by ActionJackson; 10-16-2020 at 01:41 PM.
    Michael_Js, inceptor and Smitty901 like this.
    "The Duty Of A True Patriot Is To Protect His Country From Its Government"
    ~Thomas Paine~

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links