NBC and ABC last night - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

NBC and ABC last night

This is a discussion on NBC and ABC last night within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Uncle Joe was never meant to serve out his term, make no mistake. He made a deal with the devil for the brass ring that ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: NBC and ABC last night

Uncle Joe was never meant to serve out his term, make no mistake. He made a deal with the devil for the brass ring that has eluded him all these years and the MSM, his family, and the DNC are all complicit. I have no pity for him or those who pushed him into this. May they all rot in hell.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Joe saying to himself . We all going to jail if I don't win.
    SOCOM42 and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Uncle Joe was never meant to serve out his term, make no mistake. He made a deal with the devil for the brass ring that has eluded him all these years and the MSM, his family, and the DNC are all complicit. I have no pity for him or those who pushed him into this. May they all rot in hell.
    Amen.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Joe saying to himself . We all going to jail if I don't win.
    They may go to jail regardless....
    inceptor and Prepared One like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    When Harris wins all of the evidence goes away all investigations stop. FBI does their clean up work . Nothing to see here . Just like they did with the Clinton frame up of Trump. NY will convict Trump of some tax issue and hang him.
    SOCOM42, inceptor and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Well, at least your an optimist. I kinda doubt it though.
    Michael_Js and Smitty901 like this.

Joe is being babysat. His handlers are doing an updated version of protecting Hillary. Why? Why would people honestly want a man that is not competent enough to do a debate..
    The people behind the scenes should be ashamed.
    But, the people who vote for him are being selfish and disingenuous to the future of our country.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

I wished you were right my friend. The deep state runs deep. Oblunder, The Clinton's, Uncle Joe or any of the other Cartel member's from that administration will never see their just reward, at least not not in this life. However, I would make a deal with the devil himself to be able to decide their punishment in hell.
    Michael_Js and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links