Watching the debates...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Watching the debates...

This is a discussion on Watching the debates... within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; If you don't have cable or satellite service, here is a FOX News link to watch it live on YouTube:...

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree383Likes

Thread: Watching the debates...

Watching the debates...

If you don't have cable or satellite service, here is a FOX News link to watch it live on YouTube:

"Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Thanks. However it will most likely go like this:

Media: President Trump, what is the square root of 4,567,345, and how many sunspots will occur during ramadan in 2022?

Media: President God lord and master Biden, what is your favorite color?

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock67 View Post

Media: President Trump, what is the square root of 4,567,345, and how many sunspots will occur during ramadan in 2022?

Maybe.

There is no love-loss between Wallace and Trump.

Wallace stated he wanted to be as invisible as possible. I think Trump will control the debate to a degree.

If Wallace doesn't ask the tough questions, rest assured Trump will.

Biden has a temper. He has shown it many times when a reporter is finally allowed to ask him a question and that question is about Hunter. I expect Trump to mention Hunter often.

I have to agree with Trump on the enhancement drugs. I've watched every bit of footage of Biden speaking since he became the nominee. Something is amiss if he comes out tomorrow night different than he has the last several months.

To tell you the truth, I'll be surprised if he can stand up behind the podium for 90 minutes. There are no commercials during this debate.

It will be interesting, to say the least.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Murdock67 View Post

Trump: It's about 2137 not a definite square root, who cares about Ramadan ?

Biden: What is color? Er.......white

One thing...an important thing.

Biden has continuously refused to take questions from our illustrious FREE PRESS. That has been a mistake. The questions he has taken have been softball questions.

Trump gets the questions every single day and answers them in detail. Nothing is off the table for Trump.

Just that inactivity on Biden's part is going to hurt him...IMO.
    Murdock67, Denton and Sasquatch like this.

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Trump: It's about 2137 not a definite square root, who cares about Ramadan ?

Biden: What is color? Er.......white
    Mr. President, why are you avoiding the question? Does it have anything to do with your refusal to pay taxes and killing puppies?
    Mad Trapper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    One thing...an important thing.

Biden has continuously refused to take questions from our illustrious FREE PRESS. That has been a mistake. The questions he has taken have been softball questions.

Trump gets the questions every single day and answers them in detail. Nothing is off the table for Trump.

Just that inactivity on Biden's part is going to hurt him...IMO.
    Have you noticed that at the end of each and every Trump press conference when he walks away the reporters sound like yapping mad dogs in a cage, yet when biden finishes one it's so quiet you can hear a pin drop?
    Robie and Denton like this.

I got a big kick from this.

James Woods...never fails to entertain.

https://twitter.com/realjameswoods/s...155625984?s=21
    stevekozak and Murdock67 like this.

― Will Durant

Biden has approximately 10 hours to come down with the Covid. Tick tock...tick tock...tick tock.....
    Murdock67 and Smitty901 like this.

I am looking forward to it. Frankly, I am surprised Biden is going to go through with it. I half expected him to use the China bug to dodge the debates. His handlers have to be shaking in their boots. 90 minutes standing on stage with Trump attacking at every turn. That's a long time for uncle Joe to keep all his marbles going in the same direction.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links