Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

This is a discussion on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Paul Sperry @paulsperry_ · 1h If Pelosi can ram through a sham impeachment, McConnell sure as hell can ram through a legitimate Supreme Court nomination ...

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
Like Tree572Likes

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Paul Sperry
    @paulsperry_
    ·
    1h
    If Pelosi can ram through a sham impeachment, McConnell sure as hell can ram through a legitimate Supreme Court nomination
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    From 4 years ago. Bet these arguments sounded better to many here back then, than they do today. Note several Republican Senators stated it made no difference which party had the president. I think this hypocrisy will harm the Republican party greatly.
    The Republican Party has been harmed by RINO hypocrites for many years now.

I say don't bend over and you won't get screwed!!!
    Robie, Denton, Smitty901 and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I’ve followed politics for decades and have been aware of the “conspiracy “ longer.

Trust no one.
    How do you tell if a politician is lying? Their lips are moving.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I hope y'all understand that they have been setting up this election so it will be contested. Even Pelosi said she would have Trump physically removed from the office. The beast stated that there is no way that Biden should concede the election.

This election will be decided by the Supreme Court. If Trump gets his nomination in and approved, it will be over quickly. If not, this could drag out for a long time. And if not, Pelosi becomes president by default until the new president is selected. She is 3rd in line. President Pelosi. That makes me very afraid.

If Biden is elected you can count on the Constitution being ignored or even revised at best. Take a look, we have effectively lost much of the Bill of Rights. Harris has stated that the "mostly peaceful protests" should continue after the election even if they win. Biden backs defunding the police. That should prove real interesting. Those of you who are not up on history should research Antifa circa 1930's. They could very well become your new police department.

And think about this. The Minneapolis city council demanded defunding the police. Well it seems that the crime rate has spiked in the burbs. The citizens are pissed because the police don't respond to the calls. When you've decimated your police department, what do they expect? Why aren't they sending out the social workers they promised to console the victims and help them learn to deal with it?
    Denton, Slippy and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Trump and McConnel have been filling openings at a historic rate. Has never been done better.
    Historic rates means nothing. They could have been voting on one a week until all were filled they could have filled them much sooner. You will not sell me on McConnel being a hero he . His weakness and failures will cost us all. It appears that 3 members of the Senate are already jumping ship on any Supreme court pick by Trump.
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

RINO #1 has surfaced. Brace for impact as others join the fray.

Lisa Murkowski says she won't vote on a justice to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg before the election: 'Fair is fair'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lisa-m...n-fair-is-fair
    Michael_Js and stevekozak like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    RINO #1 has surfaced. Brace for impact as others join the fray.

Lisa Murkowski says she won't vote on a justice to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg before the election: 'Fair is fair'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lisa-m...n-fair-is-fair
    Muttkowski also didn't vote to confirm Kavanaugh.

She's a worthless RINO. People in Alaska should wake up and primary her

Sas, I mentioned this post #39
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-19-2020 at 01:09 AM.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead-1-ginsburg.png
    Sasquatch, KUSA and Michael_Js like this.

How much you want to bet interim president Pelosi would nominate a new justice if she became acting president before the final election results were resolved?

What I want to know is, Did Bill Clinton ever hit that ?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links