Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead - Page 20
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

This is a discussion on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by RedLion It would take away a few favorite lefty hate characteristics, like being a man and being white. Florida is already shaping ...

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
Like Tree572Likes

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It would take away a few favorite lefty hate characteristics, like being a man and being white. Florida is already shaping up to go for Trump rather comfortably, but picking a Cuban descent Justice would help to strengthen Cuban support for Trump even more. I have read that Trump is looking for a Justice that will help in over-turning previous Obamacare rulings. Lefties fear Roe getting over-turned more so. I would like a Justice that is pro-2nd strong myself so that the SCOTUS can start taking 2nd amendment cases instead of skating cases.
    So what's Barbara Lagoa's 2nd amendment stance? I couldn't care less about R vs W.
    KUSA and Wryter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    No one is saying the Republicans don't have the Constitutional authority to confirm now. But did you not read what all these Republican Senator's stated about making this selection during an election year? Do you not think a man's word matters? If it was to close to the election to even discuss Obama's selection, then is it not WAY to close to discuss Trump's?

Sorry, I'm a simple man. I expect a man to keep his word. I don't expect much out of our worthless politicians... but at a minimum I expect them to keep their word. My point is, if they continue with this, the Republicans will lose big in the coming election. You are just gifting Democrats with a MAJOR talking point. And mark my word, if the Democrats gain control because of this, this new Justice's voice will be muted because we will see more than 9 Supreme Court Justices in the future.
    You brought up the key point, the Dems will use it as an excuse to add justices and pack the court.
    Redneck, inceptor and 65mustang like this.
    Working on my manifesto.

Quote Originally Posted by OrneryOldBat View Post
    You brought up the key point, the Dems will use it as an excuse to add justices and pack the court.
    Yup. They gotta get rid of that pesky Constitution. If the add enough people to the court, they can overrule it.
    Michael_Js, 65mustang and Wryter like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I wouldn't worry about the demonrat threats. What they are threatening to do, they were going to do anyway. They have already shot their hostage.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Whoever said Americans expect you to play fairly. Life is not fair. That's is the difference between democrats and Republicans. The right realizes life isnt fair and deal with it. The left find safe spaces to run and hide in. Truth be told the Senate didnt have to give a reason they wouldn't confirm they have the right of refusal. Dems have been playing dirty pool just as much. Education and media and entertainment has been hijacked to undermine america at every turn. Thise traitors deserve everything we can dish ou and then some.
    65mustang, SGG and Wryter like this.

Redneck, the only reason it went the way it happened last time was because Obama was a Democrat and the Senate was Republican. And that's exactly what has happened virtually every single time a Supreme Court vacancy happened during an election year, so not confirming an Obama nominee was not a dirty trick. If the President and Senate are the same party then the nominee is confirmed, if not, then not. Regarding "your word is your bond," since when has that applied to politicians? Hey man, both parties are just the left and right wings of the Big Government party anyhow and we're fools if we trust any of them. The reason I'm voting for Trump is because he has at least tried to keep his campaign promises and actually has kept many of them. I'm 70 years old and that's more than almost any other President I've known has done.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Growing your own food is like growing your own money.

While doubt is uncomfortable, certainty is the refuge of fools and zealots.

If you aren't preparing to live, you're preparing to die.

Hidden Content

Robie, love your quotes but you should add Fahrenheit 451 and Brave New World to your list of "supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Growing your own food is like growing your own money.

While doubt is uncomfortable, certainty is the refuge of fools and zealots.

If you aren't preparing to live, you're preparing to die.

Hidden Content

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Sponsored Links