Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead - Page 11
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

This is a discussion on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Mad Trapper I'm troubled , @ Smitty901, how was that MUCH OF A CHOICE? H-Beast? I want to vomit...... That was was ...

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree572Likes

Thread: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    I'm troubled , @ Smitty901, how was that MUCH OF A CHOICE? H-Beast? I want to vomit......
    That was was in front of me. And there was no way I could anything but vote Trump.
    Mad Trapper likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    You press forward with the nomination and don't look back, knowing that the democrats would do the same if the situation were reversed. It's turned into a dirty game without regard for the constitution or true American Patriots. Are there really any rules anymore?
    I've read quite a bit about Jefferson and Adams.

They each would have done whatever it takes, within the confines of the Constitution to ......WIN.

Trust me on this.

There was some dirty pool back then as well...don't kid yourselves.
    A Watchman and Prepared One like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    That was was in front of me. And there was no way I could anything but vote Trump.
    WTF!!!! So H-Beast was an option?????!!!!!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

WTF!!!! So H-Beast was an option?????!!!!!!!!!
    Not IMO. But she was on the ballot
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Republicans say that with a presidential election so close, they wouldn't vote on Obama's pick? They stated we should first let the election happen so that the "people" could decide. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the Republicans then change the rules so that a justice could be approved with a simple majority?

Of course all politicians are lying scumbags, so I don't doubt the Republicans will try to get their pick approved before the election. But here is the rub. Because of all these changes by the Republicans, there are more changes that can come... especially if the Republicans lose the Senate & the presidency. Once again correct me if I'm wrong, but if that happens, can't the Democrats then add more justices to the court so that they can build their own majority? So even if the Republicans push thru a nominee, which I personally think would cause more Senate seats to go Democrat because of the obvious hypocrisy, the Democrats could change the structure of the court and still get their majority.

Sorry I'm no expert on these matters, so I'm asking questions. Just saying, I think this could turn out really strange in the next year or so if my questions are correct. Hell I think the Democrats may change the structure even if no one gets approved before the election. Dirty tricks by the Republicans will come back to haunt them I'm afraid. Remember, payback is a bitch. Changing to a simple majority had some great short term benefits but that same change can cause great harm. May not happen this election cycle, depending on how the elections go, but this will come up sooner or later I'm afraid.
    Heads up...

"Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Not IMO. But she was on the ballot
    America is $#CK1D

I

Barry Sotero and his mugger Moochellle hate American and Americans.

want Burn Loot Murder?

Go Biden/Harries Keen pads and pee pads

But Barry Sotero Hates A Americans/Americaa
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 09-19-2020 at 07:19 PM.

I'm not going to watch a 1/2 negro tell, 1/2 white trashl me anything, about the the racial BS SOTERO started.
    In a nutshell, he's making the same point Trump and most of the sane right is making.

It's his job to nominate and the Senate's job to get 'r done.
    Prepared One likes this.

― Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    In a nutshell, he's making the same point Trump and most of the sane right is making.

It's his job to nominate and the Senate's job to get 'r done.
    Agreed. The constitution calls for the president to nominate a candidate and for the senate to confirm or not confirm. That's it. No special times, no regard to whether it's an election year or if the stars and moons are aligned correctly. He nominates, the senate either confirms or denies.
    Robie and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Double post
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links